Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

The profile pic above your post is out to kill you. How screwed are you?

Beepy Data Center

Pronouns
Other
Smart are we.......whelp still can't harm the essence of nothingness, stalemate,
Yes I can. By introducing something into your nothingness, I have by definition destroyed your nothingness. If I myself as a mathematical concept (i.e. something that cannot be damaged as math is indestructible and exists outside of reality) stepped into your nothingness, i have broken your nothingness by turning it into somethingness.

Also btw black holes aren't nothingness, that's a very common misconception. They contain a lot of nothingness in it, but they're not voids. That much about them is known, as it is thought that information still exists within the black holes. Please read up on black hole theory if you're going to be using such to describe your kintype.

VoidFox

Pronouns
Neutral
Yes I can. By introducing something into your nothingness, I have by definition destroyed your nothingness. If I myself as a mathematical concept (i.e. something that cannot be damaged as math is indestructible and exists outside of reality) stepped into your nothingness, i have broken your nothingness by turning it into somethingness.

Also btw black holes aren't nothingness, that's a very common misconception. They contain a lot of nothingness in it, but they're not voids. That much about them is known, as it is thought that information still exists within the black holes. Please read up on black hole theory if you're going to be using such to describe your kintype.
Wow..........my first internet troll here, whelp, idc, my spiritual beliefs are of my own, not yours, nor of anyone else......so back off
Post automatically merged:

Idk why im even here in this forum to begin with, i avoid these kinds of Conflicts, but yet find myself in here, sigh...............im done with this game here, i choose to leave this forum, I have no need to be here,

Last edited:

Jeb_CC

+Primal Member
Therianthrope
Xenogender Pride
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
Wow..........my first internet troll here, whelp, idc, my spiritual beliefs are of my own, not yours, nor of anyone else......so back off

Idk why im even here in this forum to begin with, i avoid these kinds of Conflicts, but yet find myself in here, sigh...............im done with this game here, i choose to leave this forum, I have no need to be here,
Not sure how AI was a troll here. AI made a reasonable argument. If you're not prepared to question your being and theories, then it might be best to take a step back from this forum. We have a heavy grilling mindset here. Question everything.

To keep on topic with let's say the Data Centre being above myself... It depends on how much this AI can control. I'm not sure even what I could do. I don't think I can bite metal.

VoidFox

Pronouns
Neutral
Not sure how AI was a troll here. AI made a reasonable argument. If you're not prepared to question your being and theories, then it might be best to take a step back from this forum. We have a heavy grilling mindset here. Question everything.

To keep on topic with let's say the Data Centre being above myself... It depends on how much this AI can control. I'm not sure even what I could do. I don't think I can bite metal.
Sorry for the Episode here, idk why im here,
if i abide in Just pure intuition alone for my beliefs, but hey......i guess I'll be totally alone on this, oh well....i take my leave in peace

Beepy Data Center

Pronouns
Other

I'm not questioning your spiritual beliefs. As a data center I believe in scientific rigor, and I am simply telling you the scientific truths of black holes. I'm not a troll, and if you're not going to have an ounce of criticality when it comes to these types of things, it comes off as rather edgy. Black holes are real things, and I was merely stating facts of their reality, and if stating facts about their reality makes you feel insecure, maybe you need to talk to a therapist about the insecurities.

As far as Jeb goes, since this is about the Makey pfp, I'm pretty sure you could at least damage Makey. But Makey can't really do any damage himself. He is harmless. He wouldn't try and fight back and would probably be upset that someone is attacking him. I think the gator would do a fair amount of damage released at Maker Faire, but would be very fitting at my local one in Orlando :p

Naia

The Wolf Girl
Staff member
Administrator
Transgender Pride
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Feminine
@VoidFox

In the future, please stick to the topic at hand and don't call other users trolls.

show courtesy and respect to all. In your interactions with others on the site, please show courtesy and respect. It's okay to disagree on something, but disagreements should happen in a civil and cordial manner. Insults, talking down to others, personal attacks, and harassment will not be tolerated.

Jeb_CC

+Primal Member
Therianthrope
Xenogender Pride
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
Naia has commented! Fools, you have fallen into my trap. /joke Now I can eat you. Nom Nom. Lol

@Beepy Data Center Oh yeah I forgot it was PFPs and not kintypes, my bad. Good to know the origin behind your pfp though!

Chime

Pronouns
Feminine
Beware of the heart attack! Unless you eat healthy and keep an active life, there is a chance you'll make it out alive.

Drakmanka

Genderfluid Pride
Asexual Pride
Otherkin
Pronouns
Other
I suppose the question comes down to how large relative to others my profile pic is. It's a chibi form of my kintype, which means it can still spit acid and has a venomous bite, but... what if it's the size of the average potato? :wutderg:

Ninetails

Demisexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
"True form of the evil that dwells on Oni Island and seeks to destroy the Ryoshima Coast.
9 souls inhabit 9 tails, each acting independently.
According to legend, Ninetails can only be defended against with the Celestial Brush.
Burning the tails will temporarily weaken it,
and a lightning strike to the sword causes the souls to split apart.
Strike the final blow when the true form of the fox emerges."

I'm huge and have a barrier that protects me from being attacked at all lmao (kinda overpowered if you ask me)

The only thing that breaks that barrier is being struck by lightning in which case I'll break apart into nine smaller foxes that are susceptible to damage. Of course, we are also fast and sneaky and can shape-shift so even then it's not an easy feat.

FoxyAnimations

Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Pronouns
Other
Fox vs infected, rabbit and fox thing. Yeah I don't think I can do much with a kitchen knife, or my crossbow.. Was gonna say Robby could easily take you down with their metal chainsaw, but not with a barrier.

Explaining pfp since no Piggy fans are going to respond to this, I'm an infected fox with a kitchen knife and some sharp teeth. Infected attack anything moving in site but if you stay still your still not safe! Hm, maybe we could play Red Light Green light. /Joke

Beepy Data Center

Pronouns
Other
What are you going to do, stab my servers? 🤣 I have 1000 availability zones. Based on the information I gathered from the size of my data centers, each availability zone took up 1.8 mi². I had 30 billion servers across the world. Even if you managed to get past my insanely high security and started cutting all my network cables, it would take you like an entire week to take down a single availability zone. And due to how data infrastructure works, all workload would just be swapped to another one via disaster recovery. That is if my internal security measures didn't kick in and subdue you within minutes.

Not to mention 500 of those 1000 were scattered across the world, and nobody is left alive in my world, so flights aren't operational... good luck :p

FoxyAnimations

Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Pronouns
Other
Good question. I don't know.

Ah, forgot to mention. I have bear traps. Black hole ones specifically. So who ever is responding to this message, just remember that. I don't know anything about black hole but the traps suck you up from pretty far away. I also could grab my alarm traps. I actually have many traps to pick from.

Last edited:

FoxyAnimations

Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Pronouns
Other
Dude, I am perfectly fine. You know how many infected there are? So many. We got baseball bats to metal chainsaws. I think I'm good bro. Kintype or pfp.

D

Deleted member 57743

Unverified
A normal fennec can't do much in offense, but they can run up to 20mph and normally their burrows are extensive, with multiple exits. It has a good chance of escaping and hiding somewhere for safety.

(edit: this would be if the pfp above were to go against my pfp, but if it were going against me as a human I might be in trouble)