Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

The profile pic above your post is out to kill you. How screwed are you?

Frank Poddelka

Pronouns
Masculine
Ok, demon lama

Demon Llama Emperors New Groove GIF - Demon Llama Emperors New Groove -  Discover & Share GIFs

Post automatically merged:

Not good. But this is Percy Jackson. Son of the Sea God, has awesome water powers, is able to heal, and is a really good swordsman.

Frank Poddelka

Pronouns
Masculine
But it's Percy Jackson! He's half-god!

A hero who's battled much worse.

Like Bloodwork? In Flash? That's what it looks like. That wouldn't be good. Same black eyes. Same evil infection.
Recap: THE FLASH S6E8 - "The Last Temptation of Barry Allen, Part 2"

FoxyAnimations

Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Pronouns
Other
My infection isn't the same, but they may be similar. Sorry, not a fan of, aren't they from Marvel again? 😂

Though I dig those black eyes, he's killing it. I love when people make original characters with those kinds of eyes.

I will admit someone with powers has an advantage over every Infected out there in book 1, and my pfp, I know some book 2 characters that may be able to take ya down. Probably kraxocoide (think that's how ya spell it lmao).
Also, Robby could do some damage, he has a metal chainsaw attached to him (use that as you will, because it can't fall off).

So take your win I guess.

Frank Poddelka

Pronouns
Masculine
My infection isn't the same, but they may be similar. Sorry, not a fan of, aren't they from Marvel again? 😂
Marvel. Fer real? That's DC, bub.
Though I dig those black eyes, he's killing it. I love when people make original characters with those kinds of eyes.

I will admit someone with powers has an advantage over every Infected out there in book 1, and my pfp, I know some book 2 characters that may be able to take ya down. Probably kraxocoide (think that's how ya spell it lmao).
Also, Robby could do some damage, he has a metal chainsaw attached to him (use that as you will, because it can't fall off).

So take your win I guess.
Thanks. Don't feel bad. I mean, he has quite the monster kill record, even gods and Titans.

Akriel

Pronouns
Feminine
I think I'd be done for in either circumstance, my number one option is to run. Guess it'd depend on what was around, I'm pretty passable at improvising.