Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

The profile pic above your post is out to kill you. How screwed are you?

ArcadeKitsune

Otherkin
He/Him
I might be a bit screwed, maybe? I have a fair amount of power but it doesn't mean im all that great at using it :coolfox: if all else fails, I can run and disguise myself and hope they don't chase me further

FoxyAnimations

Conceptkin
Thief's Toolbox
Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Other (see signature)
(My fictoype but the infected version. Infected have aggressive uncontrollable behaviors and kill anything on site, if not, infect them too (only if they share the anthro non-human thing. When I wasn't infected I was kind of an asshole but I would never hurt doggo lol)

FoxyAnimations

Conceptkin
Thief's Toolbox
Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Other (see signature)
Not to mention I also identify as a general infected from the RPG version of my source, yikes. I dont want to imagine two infected against a dog. TwT

FoxyAnimations

Conceptkin
Thief's Toolbox
Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Other (see signature)
Though none of the infected would want to hurt you, unless they were jerks before they were infected. *Cough* Willow wolf *cough* I hate you Willow for being terrible to me *cough*