Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

The profile pic above your post is out to kill you. How screwed are you?

ShadowRain

She/Her
Mama Wolf fears no one. So yes. There shall be a scrap to see if the wolf is the true master of hunting prey.

Should the wolf fall, another shall take her place. I don't know who because the wolf is a lone wolf. But maybe the pack will show love enough to avenge the hunt failing.

Unpredictable_Day

VIP
Aromantic Pride
Conceptkin
Thief's Toolbox
Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Other Pronouns (see sig)
look, a wolf and even a pack against a very tall human, with experience in fighting and [WAR], currently dealing with one of the weird dark entity's the nights created taking over him sometimes, and with other (many) operatives and his supreme leader to help him out, i think im good. ill just wait for another person to go then

Unpredictable_Day

VIP
Aromantic Pride
Conceptkin
Thief's Toolbox
Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Other Pronouns (see sig)
Also, hes already dead. he cant be killed again, hes kinda both dead but alive. its complicated, but he cant be killed again obviously. and considering the darkness the nights created taken control of him and he kind of switches between normal and controlled abruptly, plus the advanced weapons the union created and HE IS [MADE] FOR WAR, i find you screwed.

Unpredictable_Day

VIP
Aromantic Pride
Conceptkin
Thief's Toolbox
Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Other Pronouns (see sig)
the [NAMES] Unpredictable_Day, [CIVILLIAN.] Not brackets. i do not care what you say, i still find you screwed. and i do not have [CODE.] i may have been a test subject, but i am not [THAT]kind. he is still a humanoid creature

Unpredictable_Day

VIP
Aromantic Pride
Conceptkin
Thief's Toolbox
Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Other Pronouns (see sig)
..Insulting [ME] wont make you stronger dude. Im not going back and forth, considering this threads a whole fun joke, I believe I could kick your fictotypes ass and I dont give [ANY] sh!ts if ya disagree! so, ill wait until someone else responds. and just because he's physically humanoid doesnt mean he's weak. I hate that stereotype. AND I JUST SAID YOU CANT KILL UNPREDICTABLE. HES ALREADY DEAD. leave the next response to someone else, then.