• Site Maintenance in progress; pardon our dust!

The profile pic above your post is out to kill you. How screwed are you?

Amber

Astral skydancer
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
VIP
A hare trying to kill me? Wouldn't be too screwed neither as human nor dragon. A hare could bite or scratch me when I have a human body, so I think I'd defend myself without the intention to do too much harm. If I had my dragon body they couldn't even scratch me, so I think I'd completely ignore them... maybe trying to rather gently push them away if they'd get too annoying. So, you'd have good chance to stay alife if you met me, haha.

Yeah... I mean I'd have to have a HUGE pack to do ANY sort of dent in a dragon's armor. Dingos have stamina and a pack can take down a kangaroo but a pack with stamina isn't too much in the face of a huge, scale-armored fire-breather. *gulp*

yeah no i'd be dead in a heartbeat

(my pfp is Eijiro Kirishima for anyone who isn't familiar with him or My Hero Academia. He has the ability to harden his body to be rock hard, and when he hardens, he has some pretty sharp edges. He knows how to fight cause he's training to be a superhero)

As a human, I think i could handle a single coyote. Probably would indeed get badly bitten but I should manage to get out alive ahah.
As my pfp... let's just say beep beep and coyote wasn't quite accurate.

Well, if I'm only judging by profile picture and nothing else, I don't think I need to fear the Cheshire cat. I'm a wolf, my mouth is bigger. Though...cat claws can be brutal. And cats would be faster than a wolf, so maybe I should be at least a little scared. I mean, if the cat decides to go for the eyes and other soft, immediately visible organs.. (Wow, that got dark lol) . I got an imagination ^^;;;

Lunathir

I... think it'd be easy for me (Lunathir, Goddess (one thing is death)) to take on a wolf. However, given others... not super sure?
Human me might find it a bit hard.

That would be a pretty interesting and intense thing since I am a immortal celestial that can create fire and know how to use axe and sword and can fly.
As a human I would be screwed instantly.