Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

The profile pic above your post is out to kill you. How screwed are you?

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
VIP
Alterhuman
Aromantic Pride
Asexual Pride
Xe/Xem
Now if it was my kintype vs profile pic above.. I don't think we'd even be able to interact. We're literally on different planes of existence. :')

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
VIP
Alterhuman
Aromantic Pride
Asexual Pride
Xe/Xem
Okay my weird gaming obsession is over. Back to my croc profile. And probably going to lose to an unearthly being.

Hikiko

Asexual Pride
Therianthrope
Fictionkin
Any/All
I am 166% dead.

(Some info on Pale, my current pfp, because a lot of people don't know he exists - he has no soul, and is therefore emotionless and won't react to external stimuli. His creator confirmed that if you injure him he won't care. His main offensive ability is to trap you in ink. If he senses that you're a fictional character, he's going to stop at nothing to devour the creativity inside you. In my profile pic he's got some nasty-looking teeth.)

Akriel Parlaq

Alterhuman
Pansexual Pride
Fictionkin
Otherkin
Other Pronouns (see sig)
Due to Pale's apparent persistence towards fictional characters, I'd say that it's a fair fight; I wouldn't be easy to take down but a being who simply doesn't care about anything other than eating you would be, at the least, terrifying to fight.

Unpredictable_Day

VIP
Aromantic Pride
Conceptkin
Thief's Toolbox
Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Other Pronouns (see sig)
I think I could take on [PUPPET.] From what I know, they are a strong animatronic.. But they aren't [POWERFUL] unlike Unpredictable who has tons of dangerous war weaponry and even the [DARKNESS] just hanging around. I think im perfectly fine.