1. MechanicJasper

MechanicJasper Autonomous and Anxious Android
    Machines United!

Otherkin HeptagramVoice Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ1,108.57
    Primary Identity:
    Machinekin
    I did some analyzing while half-asleep last night, and I started realizing something strange. For most of my life, I considered my family car (a 1997 Camaro Z28, American 30th anniversary model) to be like a sister to me. For the past few years, I'd occasionally have in-depth conversations with her.

I started to realize that she isn't so different from me. She's a soul hanging around inside of a mechanical vessel, just like how I was in my previous life. We're similar and I understand her, maybe it's absurd. I feel strange while recognizing it all.

Does anyone else get this sort of thing, machine sympathizing and such?

2. Neve VR52

Neve VR52 Vintage Warm
    Staff Member Guardian VIP Machines United!

Solar Flare PhilterBurning PhilterMetalic blueBackground KeyGold VIP - Six Month SubcriptionVoice Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ33,881.93
    Primary Identity:
    Machinekin
    Of course I do! Some of my best friends are machines. Coming from the background of an inanimate machine with a soul myself, I sympathize greatly with the machines around me. I enjoy their company. I relate to them. I respect them as spiritual beings from the laptop I'm writing this on to the fellow mixing consoles I work with on the job everyday. I think it's only normal for machinekin to feel that way.