Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Therian/otherkin safe kibble ideas

syveti

Pronouns
Neutral
I thought Scooby Snacks are cannabis cookies, nothing more.
i'm sure someone's made Scooby Snack edibles, but where I live they're an actual thing and sold as little graham cracker cookie things for children. so hopefully not weed 8')

Uaeoh

Banned
Pronouns
Masculine
i'm sure someone's made Scooby Snack edibles, but where I live they're an actual thing and sold as little graham cracker cookie things for children. so hopefully not weed 8')
That's pretty cool, but it'd be nice for an adult version made with cannabis oil. I have so many cannabis clubs in San Francisco, I'm surprise to have not seem them.

Jethero

Jaggy
Staff member
Community Manager
VIP
Crow
Therianthrope
Furry
Bisexual Pride
Non-Binary Pride
Pronouns
Masculine
Just wanted to mention that if you want to discuss marijuana further, please do so in the Tavern. Thank you!