Things you experince personally | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Things you experince personally

A group for demon resources, support and comparing experiences.

1. Maggie Darkmoon

Maggie Darkmoon Wyrmling
    Kitsune CoveHiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ33.09
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    x'D
    This is a place to post things you experince that are out of the ordinary and you think is due to being demonkin. Remember not everyone will experince the same things as you. Remeber demonkin is a vast grouping.

2. Paidia Haidou

Paidia Haidou Hatchling
    The Celestial Realm

Bones:
    Ƀ248.10
    Primary Identity:
    Spirit
    Mood:
    :sleeping:
    I've been talking to spirits since I was very young in this life. My earliest memories were around two or three.
    I've also been using energy tendrils to feed on energy since I was 5 or 6. No one taught me to do it. I just... knew how. I also craved blood, but rarely got it because I was young and didn't have access. Even now it's surprisingly hard to find a place that sells animal blood.

I also have a strange tendency to find "treasure" when out walking. Pennies, quarters, a 10k gold necklace one time... one time on my birthday I found a $50 bill. 10 people, including my birth family members, walked right over it like they didn't even see it, but I saw it and thought I might be hallucinating. I attribute this to gifts from my spirit father. He's vaguely known as being a gift giver and keeper of treasures.

Other than that, I dislike sunlight (I grew up in the Underworld, so that's more correlation, not causation), and my senses vary from almost turned off to incredibly sharp. When they are sharp, I can smell people in the room and discern which smell is which person. One time I could hear people's heartbeats through a bathroom door and correctly tell how many of them are present and where they were standing, despite having rushed in and ducked into a bathroom with no view of the rest of the building prior to that. These kinds of things just baffle me when they happen. None of this is super human, it's all stuff that people are supposedly able to learn to do, but it still messes with me when I get like that and can just do it without training.

3. Xizzicks

Xizzicks Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ58.36
    Primary Identity:
    Demonic
    I experience a desire to rule over people. Like to be the person they answer to ya know?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Paidia Haidou

Paidia Haidou Hatchling
    The Celestial Realm

Bones:
    Ƀ248.10
    Primary Identity:
    Spirit
    Mood:
    Yeaaaah, not me. -shudders- It's too much trouble. I don't mind helping people out. I don't mind... my spiritual functions. I still have no desire to rule. People tend to see it as a positive for some reason. To me it's just a hassle. Why do that? It doesn't actually bring any happiness. It just brings headaches.

5. Xizzicks

Xizzicks Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ58.36
    Primary Identity:
    Demonic
    Lol, I can definitely see that. For me it's all about the satisfaction of knowing that your wisdom and knowledge can benefit the people around you.

6. Paidia Haidou

Paidia Haidou Hatchling
    The Celestial Realm

Bones:
    Ƀ248.10
    Primary Identity:
    Spirit
    Mood:
    In that I don't want to LEAD them. I just want to be there to offer help. Whether or not they follow my advice is their issue, but when they do something against my advice and come to me asking for help with the consequences, I typically just say I told you so.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Maggie Darkmoon

Maggie Darkmoon Wyrmling
    Kitsune CoveHiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ33.09
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    x'D
    For something along those lines. I just want to true equality among the people. I've gone over my beliefs before, but that is for a different topic.

@Xizzicks I have seen that trait listed higher level demons from Christianity. I am not sure if it is true however due to the fact so many demonkin resources are utterly horrible.

8. Gryff

Gryff Uber-Geek Fauntaur
    Elder Your Kintype is What

Chibi DragonBrimstone DemonMustang
    Bones:
    Ƀ1,816.70
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    Mood:
    :hushedface:
    I have exactly the same experience, which is one of the things that led me to consider that there might be a demon aspect to my kin type. I'm still exploring that, as my signature suggests.

9. Cipher

Cipher Great Wyrm
    Elder

Black Winged AngelChibi DragonBrimstone Demon
    Bones:
    Ƀ831.65
    Primary Identity:
    Demonic
    Mood:
    :relievedface:
    Obligatory agreement from myself here. Not so much a true desire to rule over people, but more a 'strong urge to be in charge because I know what I'm doing' sort of thing, generally only in situations where I'm confident with the subject matter. If I don't know what to do and am expected to be in charge, it makes me stressed because people are looking up to me and I can't help them.

10. Maggie Darkmoon

Maggie Darkmoon Wyrmling
    Kitsune CoveHiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ33.09
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    x'D
    This I can relate to myself. However I don't like to do so anymore. Mainly due to socal anxiety I believe?

11. Dark Lord

Dark Lord Hatchling

Brimstone Demon
    Bones:
    Ƀ300.93
    Primary Identity:
    Demonic
    Mood:
    :noexpression:
    I have quite a few, I've played uno with a ghost, I can sense the difference between ghosts, memories, and demons, I have a greedy desire to rule as in things like a group of fighters, I prefer my room antarctic cold as my mom calls it and dark, on account I lived in a place of cold fire, which a lot of demons do not like, I see better at night, as well as a few other things that humans may be able to do, but with no training.

12. Paidia Haidou

Paidia Haidou Hatchling
    The Celestial Realm

Bones:
    Ƀ248.10
    Primary Identity:
    Spirit
    Mood:
    I can't stand the cold, but I understand the desire for a temperature that makes you happy. I like blistering but dry heat. I also see really well at night, though on the other end of things I am almost blind on a bright, sunny day. I can get by with heavy sunglasses, but I still squint heavily, even with full coverage wrap around sunglasses that block light from all angles. Without sunglasses I am basically snow blind on bright days.

13. Dark Lord

Dark Lord Hatchling

Brimstone Demon
    Bones:
    Ƀ300.93
    Primary Identity:
    Demonic
    Mood:
    :noexpression:
    yes, it is hard to see during the day, which is why I mastered walking with my eyes closed, I almost forgot about that. I do need sunglasses. XD

14. dysmorphicdemon

Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ44.62
    Primary Identity:
    Demonic
    i experience the urge to go out in the middle of the night and just.. prowl around really? i've also had the need to climb to the highest place to see what's around me (most likely due to the fact my kintype subsided very high up in mountains and such). as well as that, i've always felt my eyes and jaw and hands aren't the right size and that they're too small?