Things you experince | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Things you experince

A group for kitsune resources, support and comparing experiences.

1. Maggie Darkmoon

Maggie Darkmoon Wyrmling
    Kitsune CoveHiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ33.09
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    x'D
    This is a basic thread to post multiple things you believe are related to being kitsunekin. Lets see if others experience those things too.

(I'm personally drawing a blank at the moment and will post some later.)

2. Johnny Phox

Johnny Phox Hatchling
    Kitsune Cove

Bones:
    Ƀ374.80
    Primary Identity:
    Kitsune
    I'm not sure if this necessarily qualifies, but it was very significant to me.
    I remember a story of how on a sunny day, if it starts to sun shower, it's a sign of a Kitsune wedding.
    On the day I got married, June 23rd 2013, it was a bright sunny day outside, and during the ceremony, it starts to drizzle for a few minutes.
    I'm not saying I caused it, but it was beautiful and played a part in discovering my kintype.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Maggie Darkmoon

Maggie Darkmoon Wyrmling
    Kitsune CoveHiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ33.09
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    x'D
    That's an awesome experience! Who knows maybe it was legitimate or was freak chance? I wonder if this has happened to other kitsunes.

I remember one. The first time I saw a fox in real life my entire self froze like I was encased in ice. My entire body felt like it stopped heart and all, soul even froze. It was a pretty intense experience. It felt like it lasted hours as we stared at one another but in reality it was probably only a few seconds.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Johnny Phox

Johnny Phox Hatchling
    Kitsune Cove

Bones:
    Ƀ374.80
    Primary Identity:
    Kitsune
    Sounds a little like two long lost family members meeting for the first time. I have similar encounters like that, I don't necessarily freeze, but I do mentally shift at the time. There are a lot of foxes where I live (or it could be the same one over and over again) so I get to see them pretty regularly. It always lifts my spirits when they pay me a visit, from a safe distance of course.

5. Kitsu

Kitsu Kapptsune

Bones:
    Ƀ127.02
    Primary Identity:
    Kitsune
    When I meet a fox, I also mentally shift, although sadly I don't meet foxes often.

I don't know if this counts as an experience but I mentally shift into a myoubu whenever I go to the Japanese Friendship Garden or whenever I see pictures of Inari shrines.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Maggie Darkmoon

Maggie Darkmoon Wyrmling
    Kitsune CoveHiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ33.09
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    x'D
    I have only met that one fox sadly.

Yes this is a thread for anything and everything we experience. Even things we are unsure of if it is related to our kitsune.

If you have a specific experience you want referenced though, make a new thread. ^^