Tricksters | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Tricksters

A group for kitsune resources, support and comparing experiences.

1. Johnny Phox

Johnny Phox Hatchling
    Kitsune Cove

Bones:
    Ƀ374.80
    Primary Identity:
    Kitsune
    As you may know, Kitsune are legendary tricksters, illusionists and practical jokers. Sometimes it's just for fun, other times it's to take someone down a peg. So I was wondering if anyone else here felt compelled to prank someone, or just any fun prank/trick stories you may have. I'll start with a simple one:

One of my favorite pranks is to use plastic wrap. Usually I would set it up stretched across a doorframe for someone to walk into or trip them up, and they never see it coming.

2. Maggie Darkmoon

Maggie Darkmoon Wyrmling
    Kitsune CoveHiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ33.09
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    x'D
    I guess this should of gone in kitsune experience... owell can't move it now. Just remember this is more for forum games then kitsune stuff. I have thought of many pranks over the years but I rarely act on them. Not sure why. Maybe I'm scared of getting in trouble.

3. Johnny Phox

Johnny Phox Hatchling
    Kitsune Cove

Bones:
    Ƀ374.80
    Primary Identity:
    Kitsune
    Sorry about that, couldn't decide if it belonged here or there. Just thought it'd be a fun conversation.

4. Maggie Darkmoon

Maggie Darkmoon Wyrmling
    Kitsune CoveHiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ33.09
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    x'D
    No it's totally fine, it's not a big deal! I'm sort of interested in hearing everyone's big pranks if they've done one... or we could help someone scheme!

5. Johnny Phox

Johnny Phox Hatchling
    Kitsune Cove

Bones:
    Ƀ374.80
    Primary Identity:
    Kitsune
    Oh I can definitely help scheme :rolleyes:

Another good one prank I had help pulling off when I was in high school. I took the bus to school every morning, and as I would cross the parking lot, there was a senior student that would speed around the corner and slam on his breaks so the car was inches from hitting me. When it first happened, I saw it as a mistake and let it go, by the fifth time, I knew the guy was a jerk. So I plotted my revenge.

I have a cousin who's really good with cars, and he and his buddies were ready to help me out. The guy went to a party one weekend and had to be picked up by a friend, leaving his car behind. My cousin and his friends picked up the car and took it to a shop.

Long story short, the next day, Monday, the guy was dropped off at school when he found out his car had been found... on the roof of the school. My cousin disassembled the car and reassembled the frame, body and wheels on the roof of the school ( if they put the whole car up there the roof would have caved). The rest of the parts were left in the schools shop class.

No one got in trouble because the guy's parents were in on it, and though the guy never figured out who was responsible, he never bothered me again. I call that a harmless teachable moment.
    *he did get his car back in one piece.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Maggie Darkmoon

Maggie Darkmoon Wyrmling
    Kitsune CoveHiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ33.09
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    x'D
    HOLY! DUDE THAT'S EPIC! XD

• Like Like x 1
  7. Johnny Phox

Johnny Phox Hatchling
    Kitsune Cove

Bones:
    Ƀ374.80
    Primary Identity:
    Kitsune
    I aim to please ;)

Pranks have always been my equalizer. I don't like fighting, even though I can, and I had to deal with bullying quite frequently because my family moved around a lot (he was in the military). I learned that fighting back never works, but taking them down a peg, confusing them, teaching them a nonviolent lesson, that makes them stop, makes them think twice about picking on you. This is probably the one part of my kintype I own without shifting. And the favorite quirk of mine a majority of my friends love about me lol.

8. Maggie Darkmoon

Maggie Darkmoon Wyrmling
    Kitsune CoveHiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ33.09
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    x'D
    I wish I had the ability to do such things. I have too much going on in my life to focus on a prank scheme. Which sucks, I know I've done a few in my life but I can't remember them off the top of my head.

9. Kyuubi

Kyuubi Hatchling
    VIP

Bones:
    Ƀ4,704.46
    Primary Identity:
    Kitsune
    I've always been too kind and honest to trick people, since I feel bad just thinking about it. Kind of weird, but eh, not all kitsune have to be the same. Still, that was an amazing story!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Maggie Darkmoon

Maggie Darkmoon Wyrmling
    Kitsune CoveHiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ33.09
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    x'D
    I sort of have that too. I will never do a prank that would harm someone or severely scare them.

11. Johnny Phox

Johnny Phox Hatchling
    Kitsune Cove

Bones:
    Ƀ374.80
    Primary Identity:
    Kitsune
    I'd never encourage someone to do something that would knowingly harm someone or severely scare them. To quote the movie Super Troopers "My shenanigans are cheeky and fun, not sad and tragic." I do not condone evil shenanigans. Like the time I duct taped a manager's desk to his office ceiling.
    For an April fools joke, I got a bunch of duct tape together and replicated his office upside down on the ceiling. Desk, shelves, lamp, etc. all upside down. The reaction was priceless: shock, confusion, and finally laughter.
    To be fair I got the idea from my dad, only when he did the joke, the guy was duct taped to the chair on the ceiling with a bucket on his head. I felt that was too mean but a great gag, and at least in my version the victim of the prank was laughing with me.

12. Maggie Darkmoon

Maggie Darkmoon Wyrmling
    Kitsune CoveHiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ33.09
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    x'D
    dude... that probably look forever to set up! sounds awesome though! I am glad you also prefer harmless tricks.