Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finna Alsvartr

Wolf-Mermaid-Demon Thing
Therianthrope
Plural
Pansexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
I had an idea for us to have a forum just to talk about trolls. Not just alterhuman, but somehow I found myself going down a rabbit hole of finding obvious troll pride flags and what they represent and I thought that could be a forum.

jet

Pronouns
Feminine
The worst thing about trolls is when they post ridiculous malarkey on a forum then just leave it for a random 12 year old to read and get the wrong idea about otherkin

Shezep

Gold Donor
VIP
Genderfluid Pride
Pronouns
That sounds like we'd just complain about them, so maybe in the venting area? I don't think there's enough there for having its own forum.

Jethero

Jaggy
Staff member
Community Manager
VIP
Crow
Therianthrope
Furry
Bisexual Pride
Non-Binary Pride
Pronouns
Masculine
This kind of thing would be better in a dedicated thread. We don't need an entire board for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.