Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Twitter Kinnies??

Cosmic Forest

Pronouns
Neutral
My friend sent me this sight thinking it was for Twitter “i relate to this character kins” T-T she also wanted to join but me (who’s been in the community for years) was like, oh noooo sweet child. Anyways, do you get Twitter kinnies here a lot?

Jethero

Jaggy
Staff member
Community Manager
VIP
Crow
Therianthrope
Furry
Bisexual Pride
Non-Binary Pride
Pronouns
Masculine
If people join here with the intention of trying to impose on us that them simply relating to a character and liking them makes them "kin," we will properly inform them and if they want to stay and learn, they can. I don't know if we get the "Twitter kinnie" brand of people a lot since I'm assuming most of them stay away from forums like this, but we won't turn away anyone who wants to learn (so long as they're not being rude and abiding by the site rules).

We don't grill people right out the gate though, since that just makes people feel unwelcome, but no one I've seen inherently reads as a "Twitter kinnie" to me.

This is kind of a roundabout answer, so my apologies if it seems needlessly wordy. I can't really answer because I don't really know, but anyone trying to spread misinformation will get shut down, so if one joins to do so, that kind of thing doesn't really spread on here.

Cosmic Forest

Pronouns
Neutral
If people join here with the intention of trying to impose on us that them simply relating to a character and liking them makes them "kin," we will properly inform them and if they want to stay and learn, they can. I don't know if we get the "Twitter kinnie" brand of people a lot since I'm assuming most of them stay away from forums like this, but we won't turn away anyone who wants to learn (so long as they're not being rude and abiding by the site rules).

We don't grill people right out the gate though, since that just makes people feel unwelcome, but no one I've seen inherently reads as a "Twitter kinnie" to me.

This is kind of a roundabout answer, so my apologies if it seems needlessly wordy. I can't really answer because I don't really know, but anyone trying to spread misinformation will get shut down, so if one joins to do so, that kind of thing doesn't really spread on here.
It’s no problem, I just wanted to make sure this site was legit and not supporting the Twitter kin rhetoric or at least educating those who do :))

Jethero

Jaggy
Staff member
Community Manager
VIP
Crow
Therianthrope
Furry
Bisexual Pride
Non-Binary Pride
Pronouns
Masculine
It’s no problem, I just wanted to make sure this site was legit and not supporting the Twitter kin rhetoric or at least educating those who do :))
There people here who have been in the community longer than I have, but I've certainly been here long enough to not allow the spread of Twitter kin rhetoric to happen LOL :oo:

Cosmic Forest

Pronouns
Neutral
There people here who have been in the community longer than I have, but I've certainly been here long enough to not allow the spread of Twitter kin rhetoric to happen LOL :oo:
Nice, nice. Also one other question, what would you say the member count of this site is? I liked smaller places

Jethero

Jaggy
Staff member
Community Manager
VIP
Crow
Therianthrope
Furry
Bisexual Pride
Non-Binary Pride
Pronouns
Masculine
Nice, nice. Also one other question, what would you say the member count of this site is? I liked smaller places
There are a lot of accounts, but not a lot of active users. Not that the site is dead (we get a bit of activity every day), but it's probably gonna feel smaller than some other kin sites.

Cosmic Forest

Pronouns
Neutral
There are a lot of accounts, but not a lot of active users. Not that the site is dead (we get a bit of activity every day), but it's probably gonna feel smaller than some other kin sites.
That’s great, I love smaller sites, they feel so cozy