Uh oh! A dream awakened another part of my identity :0 | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Uh oh! A dream awakened another part of my identity :0

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by Adaire, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Adaire

Adaire Forest Faery
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ40.57
    Primary Identity:
    Fae
    I have had this continuous dream. I'm unsure if this is why I have a pointed ears or a "face of a faery". I have always identified as a hummingbird, but I know that there are more identities one can identify as. It's strange to think that I would have been awakened so quickly to something as fantastical as this. There have always been tree and flower faeries that reside around my house and the forest. I could always smell them and see them which is really strange, but amazing. Ever since I was a younger kid, people have pointed out my elf, faery-like ears. And I guess I thought it was because I was born like that. But, they have always said my face was as dainty as a faery or as sharp as a bird. XP So, recently, I've been having psychic predictions in my artwork again. This time, it's not my birds that are helping me see it. I started drawing faeries into my work. Knowing this, I knew I had to be aware. I did a spell that could also help me identify more and, I fell asleep. When I was sleeping, I was in a forest and surrounded by well other faeries and whatnot. And then I awakened. It was like the room became more vibrant and I felt as if I were smaller and floating. I felt my ears like tingle with excitement and I just don't know why. Do you guys have any idea if I had awakened as a faery or not? It feels very right for me especially with my love for nature and my spiritual connection to the flowers that some faeries live in. I am unsure if I've awakened since it's been about 13 years since I have. Do you have ideas? :0 <3

2. Norintha

Norintha Spawn

Voice Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ29.77
    Primary Identity:
    Merfolk
    I don't know what to tell you considering I'm not a faery but it sounds like it to me. Have you seen anything via meditation? I heard that works quite well.

3. Adaire

Adaire Forest Faery
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ40.57
    Primary Identity:
    Fae
    I had a couple more dreams and I actually talked to another fae about it

4. Norintha

Norintha Spawn

Voice Key
    Bones: