Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

uhh how do you delete accounts

• Thread starter Deleted member 56815
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 56815

Unverified
i want to get rid of this account but i have No idea how to ;;; so uh. if i Could Be Educated

Amber

Astral skydancer
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
VIP
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
Hi! This used to be easier when we had the old forum software. Nevertheless, I've forwarded your account deletion request to the staff team.

PS.: for future reference, you can always PM a staff member about such things. We're here to help ;)

Naia

The Wolf Girl
Staff member
Administrator
Transgender Pride
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Feminine
Your account has been removed. Additionally, I have enabled automatic account deletion requests. Users may request deletion from their account preferences as before. Accounts with significant disciplinary histories and staff accounts cannot be self-deleted and still require the intervention of a member of our administration team to delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.