Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Uhm- anybody else?

AhostWithDIDxxx

Plural
Pronouns
Masculine
Okay so I said this in a venting post, but companies only include LGBTQIA+ things in their line ups or whatever you wanna call it, during pride month and it makes me mad. Does anyone else feel this way?

Shezep

Gold Donor
VIP
Genderfluid Pride
Pronouns
What companies and what line ups?

But no, it doesn't bother me. They've gone from thinking we were bad for business to thinking we are good for business. Attitudes in the population at large have shifted. They used to avoid it like the plague no matter what month it was.

2-D

Plural
Fictionkin
Furry
Bisexual Pride
Asexual Pride
Otherkin
Transgender Pride
Pronouns
Masculine
I think it sucks that many companies don't actually give a shit about us, but they still profit off of us by selling their rainbow stuff to us once a year.

But I also think it's good that we're socially acceptable enough now for them to do that.

Keeping it year round would make me feel more comfortable, since it doesn't seem as much like an opportunistic move. However, things sell better when they're "in season". It's trendy in June, and gone for the rest of the year...

Lepus alleni

just a hare
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Other
it ranges from "i dont care" to "this is highly hypocritical". goddamn fucking raytheon* going rainbow with the brown n black stripes on top of that makes me madder than anything.
*they make bombs for the US. i do not need to explain why stamping our flag colors that we specifically expanded to reach out our recognition and appreciation for the PoC in our community on your war bomb company is uuuuuuuh infuriating.

Evernight

Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
I actually do find it really annoying that for some companies we are only used for profit and that our Pride Month is more seen as a sale month than a celebration of our community, however I still think it is good that there is actually LGBTQIA+ items for sale now in lots of well-known companies, and that we are actually starting to be accepted.

AhostWithDIDxxx

Plural
Pronouns
Masculine
I think it sucks that many companies don't actually give a shit about us, but they still profit off of us by selling their rainbow stuff to us once a year.

But I also think it's good that we're socially acceptable enough now for them to do that.

Keeping it year round would make me feel more comfortable, since it doesn't seem as much like an opportunistic move. However, things sell better when they're "in season". It's trendy in June, and gone for the rest of the year...
Okay so this is how I see it. Thank you for putting it into words, I'm bad at wording things.