Update [08/05/2015] | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Update [08/05/2015]

Discussion in 'News & Information' started by Shiro, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Shiro

Shiro The foxy wolfeh ;p
    Staff Member Administrator

Standard Media KeyWuffyChibi WolfGold Theta DeltaSilver Werewolf CoinGold Wolf CoinBrimstone DemonRed KitsuneBarghestWonder WolfChibi FoxGold PawBronze Fox Coin
    Bones:
    Ƀ38,278.36
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    :relaxed:
    A few updates have been made to the site over the last several days. These updates were rather small in nature, so instead of posting a news thread for each one, I've decided to consolidate the rather small updates and post them into this one thread, so here you go.

KinCash Updates
    As some of you may have already noticed, quite a bit of update have been made to the KinCash system, specifically in how KinCash is earned. We no longer calculate posts and threads made in "The Forest" when awarding KinCash to users. This allows us to focus on awarding KinCash higher quality content that is relevant to the otherkin, therianthropy, vampire, and animal hearted communities. You will still receive bones for positive post ratings in The Forest. Users now have the ability to help support our site by purchasing bones, which can be done here. We will also award more KinCash than before for high quality post ratings, rewarding users who truly contribute to our community.

Lifetime VIP Subscriptions
    We no longer offer the ability to purchase Lifetime VIP Subscriptions with real money. This is a special offer, and it WILL return for certain holiday events, and randomly. It's not gone forever, it is something that will come and go on a frequent basis, even unannounced. ;)

Chat Improvements

We have made some various bug-fix updates in the Chat system.

Thank you!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Nyht Myst

Nyht Myst The Element System
    Elder Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ138.65
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    Mood:
    :neutral2:
    Well darn, I had just gotten the money in the bank to get a subscription. -facedesk- should've seen it coming :rolleyes:

3. Shiro

Shiro The foxy wolfeh ;p
    Staff Member Administrator

Standard Media KeyWuffyChibi WolfGold Theta DeltaSilver Werewolf CoinGold Wolf CoinBrimstone DemonRed KitsuneBarghestWonder WolfChibi FoxGold PawBronze Fox Coin
    Bones:
    Ƀ38,278.36
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    :relaxed:
    Hello,

Because you've mentioned your desire to purchase a VIP subscription in the past, if you still wish to do so, please PM me and we can make a special arrangement.

4. Nyht Myst

Nyht Myst The Element System
    Elder Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ138.65
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    Mood:
    :neutral2:
    It's ok, I can wait for it to come back, seems like I might need the money so the change was probably for the best. ^_^