• Site Maintenance in progress; pardon our dust!

We're on Discord!

We are now on Discord - officially.

The Kinmunity and 🐺Naia's Den Discord servers are now one in the same. This move was done order to help members of both servers communicate, relate, find friends, and educate each other during times of isolation. The result is a unified community!

Kinmunity users will enjoy instant access, as well as the ability to view KM-only areas of the server.

Last edited:
& } Sorry to trouble you, but I’m getting an error when I try to link my Kinmunity account to Discord. I click to associate the account with Discord here in Kinmunity, then I’m transferred to Discord and asked to authorize the connection to my Discord account, but accepting that brings me to a white page that reads “There is no valid connected account request available. Please try again.” I’ve tried it a few times now. I seem to have joined the server, but have access to the gateway only. I found a password in the server rules; will a bot contact me for it?

I’m rather new to Discord in general - just want to be sure that I’m not doing something wrong on my end.

& } Sorry to trouble you, but I’m getting an error when I try to link my Kinmunity account to Discord. I click to associate the account with Discord here in Kinmunity, then I’m transferred to Discord and asked to authorize the connection to my Discord account, but accepting that brings me to a white page that reads “There is no valid connected account request available. Please try again.” I’ve tried it a few times now. I seem to have joined the server, but have access to the gateway only. I found a password in the server rules; will a bot contact me for it?

I’m rather new to Discord in general - just want to be sure that I’m not doing something wrong on my end.
Noticed the same error on my end too. When I tried to link accounts

wolfcore

We are now on Discord - officially.

The Kinmunity and 🐺Naia's Den Discord servers are now one in the same. This move was done order to help members of both servers communicate, relate, find friends, and educate each other during times of isolation. The result is a unified community!

Kinmunity users will enjoy instant access, as well as the ability to view KM-only areas of the server.

I keep trying to join and connect this account to my discord but when i try a white screen pops up with “There is no valid connected account request available. Please try again.”

Naia

*goes fast*
Staff member
Administrator

Noticed the same error on my end too. When I tried to link accounts

I keep trying to join and connect this account to my discord but when i try a white screen pops up with “There is no valid connected account request available. Please try again.”
These errors should be fixed, and were a result of members not having access to the Discord account linking system via our internal permissions system. Please try it now~

Naia

*goes fast*
Staff member
Administrator
I seem to be having the same problem. It says "There is no valid connected account available. Please try again"
Please PM me on the site. This is something that requires debugging, as the issue seems to only be effecting certain users.

discord link doesnt work.
Oops! I forgot to update the link on this thread to point to the Discord association page. I've done that now. Head on over to https://www.kinmunity.com/account/connected-accounts/ and associate your accounts. The system should automatically join you to the server once association is complete.

Still doesnt work
Try the updated link (https://www.kinmunity.com/account/connected-accounts/), if that doesn't work - send me a PM!

does the discord still exist?
Yes! Visit https://www.kinmunity.com/account/connected-accounts/ to associate your account!

when I try to join either server it says the invite link is invalid
Visit https://www.kinmunity.com/account/connected-accounts/ to join the Discord!