• Site Maintenance in progress; pardon our dust!

What are some of your favorite types/genres of music?

M

MariaTheFictionkin

Unverified
Industrial Metal, Dark Ambient, Chiptune, Electro Swing and some Dark Classical to name a few of my favorite genera of music.

Last edited:
I listen to a lot of different genres but generally what dominates my playlists are indie pop, pop punk, and...electroswing's not the right word, but songs that fall under really old genres like swing and cabaret but were actually released in my lifetime.

I do love electroswing, though.

South_Claw

I listen to a little bit of everything. 

I was very much into metal and rock in middle school. When I got to highschool, I started dabbling with anything interesting. I've consistently been pretty into EDM and rap for the past 2 years, but I also had a vaporwave phase, and a lo-fi phase. 

Lately I've been trying to get more into folk music and I'm more open to country than I used to be. (Still not a huge fan) tbh I don't always know the genres of the music I'm listening to, I just find a lot songs by chance and roll with it

Ada'i

VIP
Le Suilon (Greetings), 
Honestly, it depends on who is fronting. I prefer much softer music such as fantasy, Celtic, classical, or indie. Other headmates can have a range that they like such as screamo, metal, alternative, EDM, or even musicals. We'll listen to pretty much any music, but my favorite has to be fantasy.
Kholmelin (Sincerely), Ada'i 🌿

B

bhiurd

Unverified
I like just about any music genre, I'm really not picky.

From MISSIO - I See You / Everybody Gets High to the band Get Scared or Hollywood Undead, to what's featured in Guardians of the Galaxy, some country, Cavetown, and Heilung.. really anything.

Utah

I tend to listen to alot of rock and metal. Some of my most listened to bands are Chevelle, Disturbed, Demon Hunter, Five Finger Death Punch, Three Days Grace, amd a few others. 

Anything that has a good beat.  I like Rock, Hip Hop, R and B, Pop, Video Game music, I had a time that I liked Nightcore(I listen to it sometimes now), a bit of Indie and Classical.

Some of the artists that I like is Sia, Imagine Dragons, Beyonce, Twenty one Pilots, Queen, Earth Wind and Fire(That's an old school band), Mackelmore, etc.