Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

What are y’all doing for Halloween this year?

Pronouns
Masculine
Hi everyone, Ciel Phantomhive here. Today I wanted to ask what are y’all’s plans for Halloween this year?
Are you dressing like your kin self? Are you going trick or treating with friends/siblings/step siblings/by yourself/whoever? Are you going to have a scary movie night? Like I wanna start a friendly conversation.

This Halloween, I might go trick or treating I don’t know. But only if my mom allows me to go further into the subdivision as after all I know the area well. (And I’m 15 now geez.) If she doesn’t agree to my terms. I’ll just pass out candy while she takes my younger brother (13 years old) trick or treating. Unfortunately I wasn’t allowed the thought of even to dress like my kin self as 1. The costumes on Amazon are too expensive. 2. Mom said I can only dress like female characters only to show self respect. (The reason why they no longer accept me being trans is because they made up weird theories about how I have no self respect dressing or identifing as male.)
So, today at party city I got a costume of Mercy from overwatch. It’s fine.
Please share what your Halloween plans are!

-Earl Ciel Phantomhive: KM’s resident lord to a demon butler in spirit form (this lifetime).608CA531-0F9B-45FB-816A-41E3AA2E8EE5.jpeg

FoxyAnimations

Otherhearted
Shadow Dog
Therianthrope
Alterhuman
Fictionkin
Furry
Otherkin
Pronouns
Other
Defiantly gonna wear one of my, what I call, fursuit masks. I have 3 I can actually wear and 1 for decoration that I can't wear. I plan on getting a cat mask in the future, the one I had was traded.

Jeb_CC

+Primal Member
Xenogender Pride
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
I will be doing what I did last year... I walk around the city in my plague doctor outfit. This year I'll have a potion belt that I can store my hand sanitizer in, and I'll go around sanitising everyone's hands. Hah
As a note, my state is completely CoVID free so this isn't hypocritical!

It was a big hit last year and as a side bonus it was very helpful for my dysphoria. Nobody could tell my gender. And people were either fascinated, mystified, or scared of me.

D

Deleted member 57478

Unverified
Probably nothing, as has been my custom for over a decade now. My true Halloween celebration begins the day after everyone else's, because that's when that sweet, sweet candy goes on sale.

Pronouns
Masculine
I will be doing what I did last year... I walk around the city in my plague doctor outfit. This year I'll have a potion belt that I can store my hand sanitizer in, and I'll go around sanitising everyone's hands. Hah
As a note, my state is completely CoVID free so this isn't hypocritical!

It was a big hit last year and as a side bonus it was very helpful for my dysphoria. Nobody could tell my gender. And people were either fascinated, mystified, or scared of me.
What a coincidence! My younger brother is also going as a plague doctor lol!
Post automatically merged:

Probably nothing, as has been my custom for over a decade now. My true Halloween celebration begins the day after everyone else's, because that's when that sweet, sweet candy goes on sale.
Preach it!! Yes!! Well at least I’m going trick or treating so I get candy for freee!
(in my neighborhood most of my neighbors pass out king sized hershey bars and stuff!) ;)

2-D

Otherhearted
Plural
Fictionkin
Furry
Bisexual Pride
Asexual Pride
Otherkin
Transgender Pride
Pronouns
Masculine
Nothing much. We are still in coronavirus times in Texas, guys.

I will be inside eating candy

Māoni

+Primal Member
Transgender Pride
Therianthrope
Furry
Non-Binary Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
We're still definitely in the midst of Covid in the US in general - my state in particular has had its head in the sand for the entirety of the pandemic so far. 😡 Thus I'm staying in on the day of. However my partner and I are decorating our house and my work (I'm obligated to work in office every day) is having a Costume Day on the 29th! I also decorated my cubicle. I'm dressing as a pirate this year 🦜☠️🪙⚓

Last edited:
Pronouns
Masculine
Usually it's trick-or-treating with the fam (9 younger siblings, lotta kids over here). This year I'm trying to get the parents to let me hang out with friends. You know, last year as a kid, enjoying this holiday as one.

Hoping to go as Cap. Then have this party with some friends. A few truck-and-treats prior to. Having fun, getting loads of candy, building some good memories, and look awesome doing it. Viva la vida.

Nothing much. We are still in coronavirus times in Texas, guys.

I will be inside eating candy
Not too bad. Where're you?

I love the holidays. Summer is SO boring - nothing but the 4th (which is my fave, this year I celebrated about 20 of the 24 hours of it. So fun🇺🇸). But Halloween starts it all. Then Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentines, Easter.

Last edited:
Pronouns
Masculine
Ugh, Austin. That's all you had to say. I get it.

I hope they're joking, but some people I know think the vac will turn us all into zombies in five years. Poor, ignorant sillies.

Lestia

Pronouns
Neutral
Your plans and costumes sound kinda cool!
All our system has decided just to read Anne Rice and watch series with an unicorn pajama. Not going out because of where we live and also pandemics