InkyDaily

Ink Hybrid
Elder
Dec 6, 2018
Bones
🦴11.47BN
Pronouns
Feminine
I can see all the threads even the ones I should be locked out of.

I cant find my blog.

What's going on this is stressing me out

Kerguelen

Sep 26, 2018
Bones
🦴3.02BN
Pronouns
Neutral
It got exploded again. My blog is gone, too- seems like the blog is always a casualty of these site renovations.

Addy-River

Oct 2, 2018
Bones
🦴14.02BN
Pronouns
Feminine
We were told she was trying to find a way to move blogs over. I will be glad when they get moved over cause all I really did here was post in my blog.

InkyDaily

Ink Hybrid
Elder
Dec 6, 2018
Bones
🦴11.47BN
Pronouns
Feminine
same! I wont lie, and understand im not attacking anyone but Im pretty upset about it. I know she'll find a way to move them over soon but my anxiety is rather nagging. I put a lot of work into my Blog, and, well actually Bendy doesn't really care about his but still.

If they cannot be moved over I hope for at least an archive of my blog...

Sekath

Jan 18, 2020
Bones
🦴0.02BN
Pronouns
Feminine
We were told she was trying to find a way to move blogs over. I will be glad when they get moved over cause all I really did here was post in my blog.
Yah same. I worked hard on those blog entries and I actually wanted to go back so I can remember what I had written about something.

Dinocanid

Apr 19, 2020
Bones
🦴7.38BN
Pronouns
Masculine
I would hope that the database table that still holds all of the blog entries still exists, but I've never worked with forum migrations specifically so I'm not sure if irrelevant tables are deleted in the process or not.

(Irrelevant as in the feature itself not existing on the new platform)