Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

What is kinmunity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael

Pronouns
Masculine
I am making this post as a beginner to the otherkin community. I am actually writing an anthropology paper on the otherkin community and I am just wondering if I could learn a thing or two about what the otherkin community is and what it means to you personally. The main focus for my paper is the language used in the community so I am just wondering what sort of words are common in the otherkin community and their meaning. How are you perceived when you explain to someone when you explain that you identify as otherkin? And because of peoples perception and judgement of otherkin members, how much does your community online mean to you?

Amber

Astral skydancer
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
VIP
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
Hello Michael! You seem to be a researcher, so I'd like to ask you to not make research inquiries to our users before having approval from our admin. As far as I know, this is not yet the case.
Please contact a staff member for this. I'll be closing this thread for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.