Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

what is something mildly disturbing that you did as a child

ghostbee

They/Them
cw//medical terms, stuffed toy m*tilation
i'll go first, i performed
"surgeries"
on my toys that were basically
ripping their stuffing out
and replacing it with another toy's stuffing

Chime

She/Her
During my toddler years, I ate spiders and cockroaches. I still remember the taste of slug. Yuck, too strong.

The Boys

Crow
Therianthrope
Gay Pride
Plural
Fictionkin
Otherkin
Transgender Pride
I ate paper off the floor and dried glue when I thought no one was looking. But I failed that, because my brother remembers watching me eat paper. I don't even know why I did this. It didn't taste good.
Post automatically merged:

This isn't disturbing, just fucking weird

Naia

The Wolf Girl
Staff member
Administrator
Polyamorous Pride
Transgender Pride
Therianthrope
She/Her
I used to put my stuffed animals in overly-complicated doomsday scenarios, think James Bond being captured and attempted to be killed in overly complex ways.

Unstable_Day

custom pronouns
I used to put my stuffed animals in overly-complicated doomsday scenarios, think James Bond being captured and attempted to be killed in overly complex ways.
Since I had and still have a lot of stuffed animals, I would do the same but with Jaws (yes the shark movie).

Imagine the scene of the one girls legs getting bitten off, stuffed animal edition. ^^"

Frank Poddelka

I ate paper off the floor and dried glue when I thought no one was looking. But I failed that, because my brother remembers watching me eat paper. I don't even know why I did this. It didn't taste good.

This isn't disturbing, just fucking weird
Yeah, weird. I did the same thing, and so do some of my younger brothers. Maybe genetics?

Mildly disturbing? Oh.

Ok. Fed my brother a quarter. That was a mistake.

Well, it was play. More like, you're a dishwasher, this is a plate. Bad idea. Scariest moment in my life. I still can remember that day vividly, even though i was five.

Sorry, I guess that was a little much.

Dollar

Otherkin
Alterhuman
Furry
Once I just picked a dandelion out of my backyard and ate it. I remember why, but I do remember that my brother found it incredibly funny. Since I live in a colder part of the states, when winter comes they put salt on all the roads, and I used to eat that too.

EDIT: I just remembered something else! One time I sat in a laundry basket and made myself go down the stairs in it. Ofc, my stairs end in an abrubt curve so I went into the wall headfirst. I was fine lol

Jeb_CC

+Primal Member
VIP
Alterhuman
Aromantic Pride
Asexual Pride
Xe/Xem
Since I live in a colder part of the states, when winter comes they put salt on all the roads, and I used to eat that too.
Hey it's free salt.

For myself, most disturbing thing is when I licked a few (currency) coins. They tasted like a thousand grubby hands...

moby

+Primal Member
VIP
Otherkin
It/Its
I have pica and i managed to eat through an entire box set of the harry potter books. Like....the whole series. They were beyond help, and my mom had to throw them away because they were destroyed so badly that they were unreadable. Hey, it's not my fault that the glue tasted sweet!

Pinkdragon310

other pronouns
When I was younger I took a trip to the Grand Canyon, I stood on the literal edge of it multiple times and, if my parents weren't watching me closely enough, i very well could have fallen off, not the only time I've been that daring with being that high up, either

In case it's not obvious, I've always been very much not afraid of heights