Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

what is something mildly disturbing that you did as a child

Akriel

Pronouns
Feminine
Well, up until 5th grade or so I could fit inside the school lockers, and one time I got stuck in one because I accidentally closed the door. So I spent more than half of a day inside a locker reading a book. And when the owner of said locker opened it, I just looked out at them and said "Hey" like we'd bumped into each other in the hallway.

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
Pronouns
Masculine
When children would challenge me or harass me, as apparently I was the subject of great discrimination for simply being inexplicably "different" or "strange" - as children are wont to do to those who are in their age groups - I answered them with just beating them senseless fairly savagely. This happened most every year in my youth where another new face who could not help but quite literally follow me and pester me, another fight that ended in me being on the verge of expulsion. Solely because they were harassing me did I ever avoid the full and true punishment of "Zero Tolerance" policies. Bear in mind this was well before the age where unusuality was at all protected and I could well have, truly should have, ended up in juvenile corrections.

Sukii

Pronouns
Masculine
Well, up until 5th grade or so I could fit inside the school lockers, and one time I got stuck in one because I accidentally closed the door. So I spent more than half of a day inside a locker reading a book. And when the owner of said locker opened it, I just looked out at them and said "Hey" like we'd bumped into each other in the hallway.
Sounds like something I’d do haha

Shezep

Gold Donor
VIP
Golden Shield
Genderfluid Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
I rescued my kindergarten class from a snake, or perhaps rescued the snake from all those tiny stomping feet. Picked it up and took it to the edge of the lot under the trees and let it go. Then wondered why my teacher was upset and making everyone go inside when I'd already fixed the problem.

Chime

Pronouns
Feminine
This is a more on the weird side. I was taught by a black she cat how to hunt along side her kittens. I felt honored by this. A human child chasing after a mouse with kittens probably weirded out my family. It also made my mom mad because some mice would slip away.