• Site Maintenance in progress; pardon our dust!

What is soul bounding and how does it work

Addy-River

Its called soulbonding and its a strong mental and emotional connection to a fictional character. Basically fictional characters come to live in your head and talk to you and do and say things out of your control. You may have the experience of seeing the world through their eyes, hear them comment on things, hold personal conversations with them, or simply be aware of their presence beside or within you.

I have 18 soulbonds myself and I've been soulbonding for 15 years now.

Not all soulbonds live in your head, but for most soulbonders, they have an inner world or headspace where their soulbonds live.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its called soulbonding and its a strong mental and emotional connection to a fictional character. Basically fictional characters come to live in your head and talk to you and do and say things out of your control. You may have the experience of seeing the world through their eyes, hear them comment on things, hold personal conversations with them, or simply be aware of their presence beside or within you.

I have 18 soulbonds myself and I've been soulbonding for 15 years now.

Not all soulbonds live in your head, but for most soulbonders, they have an inner world or headspace where their soulbonds live.
This actually makes sense to me. when My characters first appeared to me I thought it was just a coping mechanism for what I was going through. But they already had their own world that they live in and they comment on things all the time. Sometimes its hard to get them to shut up and  to not bust up laughing when they say some random hilarious thing. I'm honestly not sure how many soulbonds I have as I just learned about this from here. Makes me curious as to how many I have and how long I've been doing this without realizing it.