What is your favorite kind of tea?

Hello there, tea addict Alice here! <3 Lets take a little poll here, what is everyones favorite kind of tea? 

Feel free to be as specific as you want!

For me, mine is lavender tea!

My general favorite is Rooibos since it doesn't contain theanine so I can drink it any time of day. But I enjoy Green tea when I wake up so I can get a boost. As for the most delishous it's chai for me =)

Gryff

Uber-Geek Fauntaur
I like tea both iced and hot, but if I have to pick a specific favorite, there's no question: Gold Peak brand iced Sweet Tea. That stuff is addictive.

My general favorite is Rooibos since it doesn't contain theanine so I can drink it any time of day. But I enjoy Green tea when I wake up so I can get a boost. As for the most delishous it's chai for me =)
I love Rooibus too!! I got one from Trader Joes thats an autumn apple flavored one and it's really good! All of those are fantastic though, especially Chai c: I have that every morning at this point

I like tea both iced and hot, but if I have to pick a specific favorite, there's no question: Gold Peak brand iced Sweet Tea. That stuff is addictive.
Gold Peak is delicious!! I used to drink that all the time in college and I loved it, it's so sweet!

Gryneos

It's hard to decide as I like most teas, other than many of the black teas (they're harder on my stomach.) Any kind of chai is a favorite, as well as some blends by Yogi Tea (such as Egyptian Licorice.)

One interesting tool I've used for making chai is Chai Dice. It's more fun when you have a few people around to roll the dice, or even at a tea party (the real kind, not the political kind.) Just be sure to have all of the ingredients on hand, or maybe just roll the dice again when an ingredient turns up that you don't have :)

Shezep

Holy Birb
VIP
I like teas for their variety, so I can't really choose just one. It depends on the time of day and what I'm in the mood for. 

Constant Comment is my mom's favorite, so that one gives me a nice homey feeling. Earl Grey is my girl friend's favorite, so it makes me think of her. A friend from New Zealand once brought me some Kawa Kawa Fire, which is a little spicy and good for colds. I also like Jasmine tea. Chai done up with all the extras is almost like desert in itself. Green Tea Mint is good for an early afternoon boost. Rooibos is also pretty tasty. 

MechanicJasper

Autonomous and Anxious Android
I normally don't drink tea for the caffeine anymore (I need a lot more than tea to caffeinate myself, hah, Technician life... *Eyes my energy drink on the desk*) so I rarely ever drink Orange Pekoe anymore.

I like to treat myself every now and then to some nice loose-leaf stuff I got as a gift, which is a blueberry mix, an apple mix, and an African mint mix (not sure what that is but I love it). They're all wonderful, and I can't really say which is my favourite. Blueberry in the morning, apple at night, mint for headaches and sickness.

Fieron

I drink a variety of tea and I don't really have a favorite. If I had to choose a favorite, though...it's currently spice dragon red chai which I think is only made by the Stash Tea Company but I'm not sure.

Nix

There's one tea I got at Teavana called a "Beach Bellini"... I bought a pound. It's nuts. Flowers and fruits along with good tea taste... It's like the non-sucky parts of summer in a drink. I bought a pound of it and regret nothing... Except for when it'll inevitably run out.

elinox

I prefer black tea, but I also like rooibos. Just not green tea, that's gross!

And my favorite brands are Adagio Teas (they have fandom-based teas!) for loose leaf and the Republic of Tea's tea pods.

Favorite flavors include: Witch's Brew, Frasier Crane, Huff Puff (10th Kingdom!!!) and rooibos caramel all from Adagio. 

I just stick with the medical teas, not the other teas that has sugar or additives, other things added to it, I might add milk to it or creamer, to my tea, sometimes,

I can't STAND iced tea like I can't stand iced coffee,hot is the way to go.
I really like to try the custom blends on that Adagio website but my favorite is probably any kind of chai.

I know very little about tea, so when I go out to tea with a friend of mine I always have her pick the tea. Everything she picks is delicious, so I'm good with whatever. She also blends her own teas and she has several blends that taste like desserts and it's friggin' awesome. ^_^