What MMOs Do You Play? | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

What MMOs Do You Play?

Discussion in 'Games & Video Games' started by Zen'akufuni, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Zen'akufuni

Zen'akufuni Hatchling
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ11.00
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    Hey, fellow gaming kin!

I saw Guild Wars 2 mentioned a couple times in other threads, as well as other MMOs and online games, but there doesn't seem to be a catch-all thread dedicated to finding other folks to play these games with (the only one sort-of like this is limited to casual browser-based games). My hope is to perhaps build a little network of kin who play these sorts of games, in an effort to make playing them a little less lonely. :3

When I do play a MMO, it's usually Guild Wars 2, and it seems like the game that is most accessible and popular among gamers right now. However, I also have active accounts for:

-The Secret World
    -The Elder Scrolls Online
    -TERA

As well as inactive (i.e. not currently subscribed to) accounts for:

-World of Warcraft
    -Final Fantasy XIV

Does anyone else play any of these games? Are there other MMO-type games that you enjoy playing? Would you be up for playing them with fellow Kinmunity members?

2. Shiro

Shiro The foxy wolfeh ;p
    Staff Member Administrator

Bones:
    Ƀ38,278.66
    Standard Media KeyWuffyChibi WolfGold Theta DeltaSilver Werewolf CoinGold Wolf CoinBrimstone DemonRed KitsuneBarghestWonder WolfChibi FoxGold PawBronze Fox Coin
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    :relaxed:
    I play social MMOs. I am a volunteer staff member on Furcadia, and my name there is unapologetically "therianthrope". I used to manage a sim on Second Life, but no longer play it actively. I will play second life socially if other members wish to, using the account ShiroUlv :)

3. Zen'akufuni

Zen'akufuni Hatchling
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ11.00
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    Ah, I didn't even think of Second Life. I have an account, but I haven't used it much in the past year. I don't really know many people on there. If anyone is interested, I'll share my username, but I prefer to exchange such information privately.

4. Dinocanid

Dinocanid Living matryoshka doll
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ54.45
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    I have second life, but it lags to no end for me so i can't even play it on the lowest settings.
    I mostly play DC Universe Online with my ps3, though not many people seem to. I'm currently stuck on the lv 30 difficulty spike.

5. Zen'akufuni

Zen'akufuni Hatchling
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ11.00
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    I actually do have an account for the PS3 version, but I really haven't played it very much. It's actually a decent game, but I find it difficult to get into MMOs on console. I used to play FFXI that way, but it started to become really obtuse. My TV is too far away from my couch, making the logistics of a decent setup a pain (I also hate using voice chat unless I know someone really well, as people can be jerks).

6. Koliskjor

Koliskjor Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ0.02
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Guild wars 2, WoW, the secret world, never winter online, rift, and ddo sometimes, severe lack of friends that play tho

7. alien b0y

alien b0y Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ-0.02
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    I really like TERA and Rift. I'm really picky about the MMOs I play and those are the ones I've found that I like.

edit: I also played WoW for a little while before realizing my computer wasn't handling it well. I'd like to get into it again once I get a better computer.

8. Bran

Bran Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ0.00
    Primary Identity:
    Fae
    If I play....right now it's just Elder Scrolls.
    Should I happen upon a better PC in the future, I may take up Lord of the Rings Online again.

9. Kakoroff

Kakoroff C-c-carrotcake
    VIP

Bones:
    Ƀ100.22
    Gold VIP - One Month SubscriptionGolden Blaze PhilterVoice Key
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    :noexpression:
    I have quite a few games. Like. Maybe over 250 games >.<
    The mmo's I play frequently are a bit numerous, and have a hard time fitting into my schedule, listed from most played to least played: Guild Wars 2 (my new fave), ESO , SWTOR, Neverwinter, Vindictus, and Tera(not as frequently). I had FF14, but I can't afford the subscription right now.

And my god. Furcadia. *face desk*

Oh, and LOTRO was pretty fun, until I hit the areas where you needed to pay to unlock all the side quests, or whatnot. Haven't played it for several years though, may have changed.

10. Shoukei

Shoukei Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ0.00
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    I played WoW for many years and am about 4 months clean! Just raiding with a serious guild is too demanding...like a job and being an Australian on a US server makes times awkward.

I played TERA for a while but found the community hard to break into or overly hostile even so ended up quitting due to loneliness :(

11. Kakoroff

Kakoroff C-c-carrotcake
    VIP

Bones:
    Ƀ100.22
    Gold VIP - One Month SubscriptionGolden Blaze PhilterVoice Key
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    :noexpression:
    Oh, forgot to mention, if you want to friend me on guild wars 2, just PM me and I'll give you my user name and digits. Or any other MMO for that matter. I don't usually play with people (i tend to play solo most of the time), but I don't mind playing with others :)

12. Allos

Allos Muddy Dragon of the Swamp
    Staff Member Community Manager Elder VIP Swamp Lurker

Bones:
    Ƀ11.85
    Midnight Neon PhilterBold PhilterMud PhilterVanishing PhilterGold VIP - One Year SubscriptionBronze Dragon CoinSilver Dragon CoinGold Dragon CoinBlack DragonFerocious Obsidian DragonGrey Raptor
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    :neutral2:
    I played TERA a lot when it came out on steam with a friend and played LOTRO for a bit. Haven't played either for a while though find them a bit boring if I'm not playing/talking with anyone.

13. Zen'akufuni

Zen'akufuni Hatchling
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ11.00
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    If anyone would like to exchange username / character name, feel free to check my first blog post. I have everything listed there, as well as general gaming network info (Steam, PSN, etc.). n.n

14. Sevesh

Sevesh Spawn

Bones:
    Ƀ1.25
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    I play SWTOR and ESO, though not too often. Both are very enjoyable games though.

15. Razkhel

Razkhel Spawn

Bones:
    Ƀ48.49
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    I play Guild Wars 2. I play as a female Charr Ranger.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Zen'akufuni

Zen'akufuni Hatchling
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ11.00
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    I don't play ESO very much, but you can feel free to add me to your contact list, if you'd like. It's listed here. :3

Yay, charrcharr! Most of my characters are also charr, my main also being a ranger. n.n

If you'd like to add me to your contact list, I have my username listed here. :3