• Site Maintenance in progress; pardon our dust!

what normal clothing makes you fell more like/closer to your therio/kintypes?

PoppyRose

I wear different things for my different animals for my horse I wear gray hoodies and dull clothes for my wolf it’s the same thing but looser and that is easy because I am very scarily skinny(not my choice I just don’t gain weight) and for my dog I were bright yellow tops and try to wear a pink skirt or bright shorts 

Last edited by a moderator:

Nador-King

Black all the way. Black hoodies, black gym-pants, black shirts, you name it. It's a little gothic, but I was mostly black as a dragon so it helps me feel like my past self.

I have a couple of slogan t-shirts from cafepress that are theriotype specific, I got it from a shop aimed at ape enthusiasts and zookeepers etc, rather obscure stuff but I like them. Part of me hope someone gets it, and the rest of me finds myself in high spirits when wearing them. There are a couple more shirts I hope to buy one day from that shop. 

P1140384JPG.jpg

Bit of a cheeky one but it's SUPER SRS SCIENCE or atleast that's my excuse (it's meant to be grey but the walls in that room are bright orange :p)

P1140385JPG.jpg

😬😬😬😬

P1140387JPG.jpg

This is the back of the second shirt with the shop name and website. They also sell orangutan shirts with "red ape tribe" written on the back. 

BreadCat

Loose, flowy clothes and oversized fuzzy sweaters. Sometimes I'll wear chokers to give off that canine vibe. 

I've got a sequin vest that is absolutely over the top and make me become straight up a disco ball if light hits me. I have no idea which side of me it pleases, but it definitely makes me shifty and happy. Most things glittery do, so I think it's a general trait of mine that just also participate in nonhuman shifts lol.

velos

It’s a little difficult to dress closer to my fictotype considering I was a massive alien robot haha

Nonetheless, I do lean towards warmer colors, especially pinks, as my paint job was this red-pink color.

G

Unverified
A lot of black as I'm a black wolf. I usually wear a black shirt and jeans, if I don't have any black shorts clean, with two rings and a lot of black and red bracelet's. Most times I just rip off my sleeves and also be barefoot so that way I can be free. 

Asher

I usually wear all black as I am a black wolf. I wear a black shirt, black jeans, if I am unable to wear my shorts, and usually I am barefoot and I rip my sleeves off of my shirts.

For my dog theriotype the main thing would be chokers. Other than that I guess just black clothing kinda gives me dog vibes? Oh- I also have this fuzzy soft robe/jacket thing and it really makes me feel doglike. I love it so much :LoveBone:

For my elf kintype, earthy colors and flowy clothes, sometimes leggings or tight shirts, and silver jewelry and crystals/gems. I've realized I don't have nearly enough elfy clothes and I'm looking to change that, haha. I usually go kinda punk/grunge or kinda kawaii or what I like to call "nature witch" but even that, I don't have enough of :'c I don't know why but it's hard for me to find elegant flowy clothes or earthy tones that I really think fit my style.

Effervescent-Daydream

I have lots of cat related accessories! I have a purse and a backpack that both have little cat ears and faces on them, which is a fun way to express my feline side. Those little cat ear headbands are great too! And of course there's also my collar~

I'll wear shirts with wolves on them, but it is more common to find me in clothes that are of the color a wolf's fur could be found in. Or colors of the forest like greens and tans. I am practically never found wearing brighter colors otherwise