Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

What song best describes you

Ashera

Pronouns
Neutral
Hey everyone! So basically what this is, is you put down the song or band that best decribes you. It doesn't need to relate to kintype/fictotype/kithtype/theriotype it just needs to decibe you. For me it the songs "Life is a Grimm Tale (Sometimes)", "Cakewalk" and "Last Night in New Orleans" all by the band Tankus the Henge.

Finna Alsvartr

Wolf-Mermaid-Demon Thing
Therianthrope
Plural
Pansexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
Demon: Disgustipated by TOOL and Wrong Side of Heaven by Five Finger Death Punch
Mermaid: Saoirse's theme from Song of the Sea
Wolf: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing by Set It Off and MANY MANY more songs

Evernight

Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
A song that describes me really well is One Day by Matisyahu, and the also Wild Things and Scars To Your Beautiful by Alessia Cara.
Oh and when it comes to my crush it's totally I Do Adore by Mindy Gledhill.

2-D

Plural
Fictionkin
Furry
Bisexual Pride
Asexual Pride
Otherkin
Transgender Pride
Pronouns
Masculine
Oh, music is so important to me. I wanted to add an explanation for my picks, and it got really long. This was an insightful thing to put together!

The Fall by half alive.
I have anxiety, and a difficult time trusting. By that I mean I have a hard time opening up fully, even when I know that the person I am talking to is safe to open up to. This song captures that struggle of wanting to trust and open up, but being scared to. I am lonely inside, despite having a lot of friends. It isn't them, it's me. I cannot share my soul in a way that feels fulfilling and safe. I wasn't shown how to, and it's hard to open up when others have treated you poorly. I am learning to open up and be myself, but this still fits and it may be this way for a while.

Drive by Incubus.
This song speaks to me. I am so scared of uncertainty. I've always come at life from a perspective influenced by fear. This song motivates me to keep going and to leave behind my fears, because they only hold me back in life. I want to embrace life and open up to the future. I can make a better future, even if I can't change the past. I am learning how to overcome my fears and take control of my life. I want to take the wheel and guide myself down the road I am meant to travel. It's my life, and I can develop the ability to live it in a way that feels fulfilling.

People Are People by Depeche Mode.
I have a hard time hating anyone. I can only hate people who hate others for unjust reasons, or those discard the lives of others for their own gain. My own anger comes from pain. I don't understand how someone feels hatred for someone just because they exist. I am upset by all the bigotry and anger in the world.

still feel. by half alive.
I like this one, it helps me to remember that I can pick myself back up again. I am currently picking myself up "out of the grave", trying to metaphorically come back to life. I feel like I'm starting to emerge from a period of pain, loneliness, and haze. I realized I don't want to live like this, and I don't have to live this way. I am stepping into the life that I am meant to live. I am still alive, and I can still live my life despite what's happened in the past.

AhostWithDIDxxx

Plural
Pronouns
Masculine
Alice: Okay so different songs for different moods and I've already done one for when I feel empowered, so let's just do some more. Please note most of these are from the same artists
Anxiety: Palaye Royale, this one just sums up my anxiety and anger issues, and it definitely talks a bit about a dead-beat dad and a mom whos struggling.
My Way: Andy Black, this one reminds me that I can survive and thrive doing my own things and doing it my way.
Fucking With My Head: Palaye Royale, people on here that know me would probably get this one just by the title, but let me explain for those who don't, I get confused when people show affection towards me, platonically or romantically.
Black Sheep: Palaye Royale, I relate to this one because I spent most of my early childhood years alone and never able to reach out for help, and my family pretty much singles me out as the black sheep. I trained myself to lock up all of my emotions until they drowned me.
Nervous Breakdown: Palaye Royale, I'm always having Intrusive Thoughts that would more than likely get me in trouble, but thats not the only reason I relate to this song. At a part in the song it goes "You say you love me but you still left me, I guess thats why I hate myself. " and "You say its over but your still calling, I guess thats why I live in hell." Both of those make me thing about my dad, who says he loves me but always ends up leaving, and he still trys to send me letters and stuff, I don't plan on letting him into my life anytime soon.
Heart of Fire: Black Veil Brides, like I said before I spent most of my childhood alone, I still spend most of my time alone, or just not with humanity. "Build your walls but you can't keep me out" to me feels like it's referring to me being able to make anyone open up, it comes with having enough traumatic experiences, and therapy sessions.
In The End: Black Veil Brides, reminds me to keep fighting and at some point somebody will start to tell my story.
The Legacy: Black Veil Brides, I make my own way, I came from nothing, I will change the world, I don't believe in looking back or failure.
Venom: Icon For Hire, I suffer from an eating disorder (Bulimia Nervosa), and it just kinda speaks to me.
When They Call My Name: Black Veil Brides, I constantly need to be told that I'm doing my best and that my best is good enough, that pretty much sums up that song.
Make A Move: Icon For Hire, it explains the social system we abide by and why we hide our emotions.
I think that's it... besides a whole lot of Ashnikko songs because I'm a raging feminist and not afraid to show it.