What songs give you therian/kin vibes/goosebumps?

Otterdragonwolfie

Sep 24, 2019
Bones
🦴0.02BN
Pronouns
the songs that give me kin vibes/goosebumps are: where's your rider by the oh hellos, ok ok by half·alive and Blackbird by Gabriel wolfchild, there are others but those are my favorite ones at the moment

Lilac_the_rianWolf

Nov 3, 2019
Bones
🦴0.50BN
Pronouns
Feminine
Well I get Kin- vibes from: She wolf by Shakira,and  Animals by Maroon 5...(only ones I know so far) Both also give me chills because of the howling

Fost

Nov 28, 2019
fost.carrd.co
Bones
🦴0.02BN
Pronouns
Neutral
I noticed some days certain DragonForce songs can hit me hard.  A few days back just hearing the phrase "with the heart of a dragon we rise" while listening to such energetic fast music made me tear up.

Lot of songs by SKALD, Heilung, Eivor.  They're also some of my general go-to for spiritual music when I'm doing spiritual/metaphysical/witchy things.

I get big kith feelings from The Maiden and the Selkie by Heather Dale and Still Catch the Tide by Talis Kimberley/Seanan McGuire.

This one doesn't give me any kin/kith vibes, but when I hear the first half of Last of the Real Ones by Fall Out Boy it feels like my soul lifts out of my body and experiences otherworldly joy for a moment.  It's one of my all-time favorite songs as a result.  I just love that opening line so much.  "I was just an only child of the universe..."  I want to get it tattooed.  ("I am a collapsing star with tunnel vision..." is also a very good line.)

ThaAnxan820

Jun 25, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
The title screen theme from Mass Effect 1

Mr Alien by Brian McFadden

Life on Mars by David Bowie

Beyond Electric Dreams by Bad Religion

Amber

Astral skydancer
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
VIP
Dec 26, 2018
Bones
🦴33.02BN
Pronouns
Neutral
Kisetsu wa Tsugitsugi Shindeiku, the ending of Tokyo Ghoul (gosh, this one is epic)
I'm still here by John Rzeznik
Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
TheFatRat & Anna Yvette & Laura Brehm - Chosen
Star Trek Beyond Soundtrack

... all of them can set my mind into a kin mood and give me big energy feelings. But I've learned that this energy doesn't come from the music. The music is only a trigger.
The energy is within me.

Shezep

Gold Donor
VIP
Feb 6, 2019
Bones
🦴10.02BN
Pronouns
Themata by Karnivool is what's coming to mind today. "It's so good to see this world is alive." 

Otterdragonwolfie

Sep 24, 2019
Bones
🦴0.02BN
Pronouns
monster by nightcore 💜
nightcore is a type of music, not an artist, nightcore is simply making the songs higher pitched and faster, and then theres daycore which is the complete opposite, making the song slower and lower pitch, i know of quite a few songs called monster, my favorite is by dodie though, i also love skillets monster too,

NoPetalsLeft

Developer
Aug 7, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Feminine
Pretty much any song from my source will give me some sort of feelings, but none hit me quite as hard as this one:

(...though this one is close behind)

SorenLynik

Dec 11, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
nightcore is a type of music, not an artist, nightcore is simply making the songs higher pitched and faster, and then theres daycore which is the complete opposite, making the song slower and lower pitch, i know of quite a few songs called monster, my favorite is by dodie though, i also love skillets monster too,
A good one is also Royal Blood's Little Monster (sure not the same name but close enough). Both Nightcored and not, the song makes me happy

Wolfo

Nov 26, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Feminine
Not many do that for me, but if I had to choose I would say the songs warrior by Aurora, and dirty paws by of monsters and men. Their great songs, and the theme seems almost familiar.

Madelyn

Dec 7, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Neutral
I'm watery, and while actual songs don't do it for me, certain instrumental music reminds me a lot of the ocean. Mostly mellow, ambient stuff. One of my favorites is "The Sea" from the Machinarium soundtrack, although I've never played the game. Unlike a lot of merkin, I'm not personally a fan of tropical beach vibes when it comes to my kin/kith music.