M

MariaTheFictionkin

Unverified
I would climb on walls and ceilings 🙂

Last edited:
B

bhiurd

Unverified
Well, I'd take it to my full advantage and do whatever I can with my form, savoring every single bit of it.

Coyote and poodle: I'd do normal animal things.

Alien shapeshifter / polymorph: that'd be hard. Maybe explore the galaxy for a bit, and then go back down to Earth and make a ruckus, so after I transform back I'll live on as a cryptid in the eyes of others, haha. I'd probably move far, far from society afterwards.

Tony Stark: strut around and potentially catch people's eyes, especially if I woke up with my suit(s). And, attempt to figure out how this happened and how I can keep this form or potentially turn into my other 'types.

Night Fury: honestly, probably get captured or at least make a huge ruckus. I'm a rather small dragon compared to others, and I'd be waking up and trying to exit my house which is in a tightly packed neighborhood. I'd fly far away from society if I escaped, and do dragon things; rolling on the ground, soaring and maybe even gliding over the water with my wingtip skimming the surface like you see Toothless do in the movies; hunting, nestling in treetops and scaring the woodland creatures. I'd try to make sure I never returned to my home and instead stayed where I belonged, of course bringing necessary supplies if needed. I'd also probably live on as a cryptid or legend of sorts if people saw me, and in some ways I'd ensure people saw me, just never got too close to where they could do anything to harm me, unless I knew they were friendly. Maybe I'd even make some friends along the way. I know there's people out there who would be willing to help me find ways to stay in that form, too, if possible.

M

MariaTheFictionkin

Unverified
Eat raw meat and not worry about getting sick from bacteria harmful to humans.

starlawoof

i would go run around the park play with toys chase balls. roll around in the grass. it be so much fun. i think id want to make some dog friends to to play together.

as for elf side i wear pretty often clothing styles similar and ear cuffs. i have gotten looks 😁 don't bother me at all. sometime i even have a feeling in my ears like there pointed. like a itch at the point that i dont have 😮 which is kinda cool (besides not being able to scratch that itch) id love to wake in the world i be from, i want to explore EVERYTHING.

as for alien side, i take advantage and explore space as much as i could. that be amazing to see things. think i want to take pictures to prety sure i be so in awe i think i likely forget i even have a camera to take a picture with.

Timbrilsom

Sometime i even have a feeling in my ears like there pointed. like a itch at the point that i don't have 😮 which is kinda cool (besides not being able to scratch that itch)
Did you know there's actually a kind of surgury you can get that makes your ears pointy like an elf?  I think how it works is that they cut the little flap thing at the top of your ear and then stitch it back together into a pointed shape.  There might also be plastic surgery involved . . . I'm not sure.  But what I do know is that's it's very pricey.  It's about $2500 at a minimum and probably way more than that.

But hey, it's probably worth saving up for if that's what you want.

South_Claw

Let's just assume I woke up outside for some reason so that I don't destroy our poor little home. 

The first thing I would do is test out my flying abilities, (if I even have wings. I'm pretty sure I do, but I've never had a ph-shift with them.) I'd do loop-dee-loops, see how high I could go, how fast I could drop, and see how fast I could go.

I test my claws on large trees, but I'd make sure I wouldn't kill them. 

Then, I'd travel all over the world to see everything I want to see. The only thing that would suck is I'd have to be weary of being around people at that point. 

I'd fly over New York at Night, or Tokyo, and perch on the tallest building. That just seems like a lot of fun. 

If I could, I would try to convince a local town to accept me. I'd let people ride on my back for fun or to get them to where they need to be. I'd also light giant bonfires to show off. Oh, and also drop my friends off into concerts. What are they going to say to a dragon and his friends about paying for a ticket?

Timbrilsom

If I could, I would try to convince a local town to accept me. I'd let people ride on my back for fun or to get them to where they need to be. I'd also light giant bonfires to show off. Oh, and also drop my friends off into concerts. What are they going to say to a dragon and his friends about paying for a ticket?
That probably would depend on the concert.  If it's heavy metal, they'd probably be super down with you crashing the place.  Country on the other hand . . . probably not.

South_Claw

That probably would depend on the concert.  If it's heavy metal, they'd probably be super down with you crashing the place.  Country on the other hand . . . probably not.
Yeaahhhh. It's a good thing I don't listen to a whole lot of country then lmao. I wonder how a rave or festival would feel about it... 🤔

If I woke up as error, I would try and see if I am capable of throwing strings out of my eyes
and if it works I’d throw around some stuff around with my eyeball strings =)
And maybe see if I can get to the anti-void

Zenko

If I only get one day that’s not a lot of time to do all the stuff if wanna do. I’d either use the day to repay all the friends that helped me through hard times with a Kama given boon, or I’d go get into mischief. Either way I’d take a vacation from humanity shortly after, just find a quiet place and just enjoy myself and my situation

I'm assuming it doesn't have to be me waking up in my physical body on Earth, because as an angel I wasn't a physical being. I would spend a lot of time figuring out how to use my powers and enjoying the feeling of flying. I'd probably do a lot of introspection, because being that way would probably spark that.

Now for being 2D, I'd want headache medicine. Maybe sunglasses, because if I go out I don't want people to see my eyes like that. How do I answer if I get asked questions? I could say that I'm cosplaying but my voice... I think it would be easier to look more normal. Also, I don't know if I'd be light sensitive due to the injury.

I wouldn't have any powers, just a different human body. I'd probably just do my own thing for the day. There would also be a lot of introspection here as well.

I'll assume that I'd be living on my own in this circumstance, because having to hide myself for one whole day would be stressful.