Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

What would you do if you could be yourself

Timbrilsom

Pronouns
Masculine
I could also experience how it truly feels to hop upstairs with four paws.
I don't know how it would really be for a quadruped, but have you ever tried going down stairs on all fours . . . head first?  It's a nightmare.

Last edited by a moderator:

starlawoof

Pronouns
Feminine
i would go run around the park play with toys chase balls. roll around in the grass. it be so much fun. i think id want to make some dog friends to to play together.

as for elf side i wear pretty often clothing styles similar and ear cuffs. i have gotten looks 😁 don't bother me at all. sometime i even have a feeling in my ears like there pointed. like a itch at the point that i dont have 😮 which is kinda cool (besides not being able to scratch that itch) id love to wake in the world i be from, i want to explore EVERYTHING.

as for alien side, i take advantage and explore space as much as i could. that be amazing to see things. think i want to take pictures to prety sure i be so in awe i think i likely forget i even have a camera to take a picture with.

Timbrilsom

Pronouns
Masculine
Sometime i even have a feeling in my ears like there pointed. like a itch at the point that i don't have 😮 which is kinda cool (besides not being able to scratch that itch)
Did you know there's actually a kind of surgury you can get that makes your ears pointy like an elf?  I think how it works is that they cut the little flap thing at the top of your ear and then stitch it back together into a pointed shape.  There might also be plastic surgery involved . . . I'm not sure.  But what I do know is that's it's very pricey.  It's about $2500 at a minimum and probably way more than that.

But hey, it's probably worth saving up for if that's what you want.

South_Claw

Pronouns
Let's just assume I woke up outside for some reason so that I don't destroy our poor little home. 

The first thing I would do is test out my flying abilities, (if I even have wings. I'm pretty sure I do, but I've never had a ph-shift with them.) I'd do loop-dee-loops, see how high I could go, how fast I could drop, and see how fast I could go.

I test my claws on large trees, but I'd make sure I wouldn't kill them. 

Then, I'd travel all over the world to see everything I want to see. The only thing that would suck is I'd have to be weary of being around people at that point. 

I'd fly over New York at Night, or Tokyo, and perch on the tallest building. That just seems like a lot of fun. 

If I could, I would try to convince a local town to accept me. I'd let people ride on my back for fun or to get them to where they need to be. I'd also light giant bonfires to show off. Oh, and also drop my friends off into concerts. What are they going to say to a dragon and his friends about paying for a ticket?

Timbrilsom

Pronouns
Masculine
If I could, I would try to convince a local town to accept me. I'd let people ride on my back for fun or to get them to where they need to be. I'd also light giant bonfires to show off. Oh, and also drop my friends off into concerts. What are they going to say to a dragon and his friends about paying for a ticket?
That probably would depend on the concert.  If it's heavy metal, they'd probably be super down with you crashing the place.  Country on the other hand . . . probably not.

South_Claw

Pronouns
That probably would depend on the concert.  If it's heavy metal, they'd probably be super down with you crashing the place.  Country on the other hand . . . probably not.
Yeaahhhh. It's a good thing I don't listen to a whole lot of country then lmao. I wonder how a rave or festival would feel about it... 🤔

DemonicX

Plural
Fictionkin
Pronouns
Masculine
If I woke up as error, I would try and see if I am capable of throwing strings out of my eyes
and if it works I’d throw around some stuff around with my eyeball strings =)
And maybe see if I can get to the anti-void

Zenko

Pronouns
Masculine
If I only get one day that’s not a lot of time to do all the stuff if wanna do. I’d either use the day to repay all the friends that helped me through hard times with a Kama given boon, or I’d go get into mischief. Either way I’d take a vacation from humanity shortly after, just find a quiet place and just enjoy myself and my situation

Polyphonic Minds

Otherhearted
Plural
Fictionkin
Otherkin
Transgender Pride
Pronouns
Masculine
I'm assuming it doesn't have to be me waking up in my physical body on Earth, because as an angel I wasn't a physical being. I would spend a lot of time figuring out how to use my powers and enjoying the feeling of flying. I'd probably do a lot of introspection, because being that way would probably spark that.

Now for being 2D, I'd want headache medicine. Maybe sunglasses, because if I go out I don't want people to see my eyes like that. How do I answer if I get asked questions? I could say that I'm cosplaying but my voice... I think it would be easier to look more normal. Also, I don't know if I'd be light sensitive due to the injury.

I wouldn't have any powers, just a different human body. I'd probably just do my own thing for the day. There would also be a lot of introspection here as well.

I'll assume that I'd be living on my own in this circumstance, because having to hide myself for one whole day would be stressful.

FeralSol

Pronouns
Feminine
Probably be experimented on or killed by humans. Humanity isn't just going to accept a humanoid fish warrior into society. But if they did accept me, I don't even know.

FoxyAnimations

Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Pronouns
Other
Foxy: I'd be fucking terrified, I have a bit more control than other infected so I think I could hide myself from society, because you know what would go down if someone found me.

Bunny: very happy since my past life ended as soon as I became infected as I don't have any memory beyond that. So, I'd be fine. More positive.

Infected: far more terrified than Foxy because it's either the generic "chases until they kill/infect you" Infected or "very aggressive" Infected. I'd be crying because I wouldn't want to hurt anyone.

Star_3_Dreamer

Gold Donor
Pronouns
Neutral
I’d romp and run on four legs (of equal length, unlinke human ones), revel in the sights and sounds and expressing myself, and then I’d FLY. Fly, fly, fly… Cautiously, at first, as I do everything. But ohh! How I’d love to fly…

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
Therianthrope
Xenogender Pride
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
Though I assume that there would be some kind of legal clause that prevents one from interacting with an undiscovered and rare species, I'd rather not take a chance with humans. Only takes one bogan to find a gun and shoot me and that's it. I would unfortunately have to stay out of sight, probably in my own home.

This is more depressing than I expected.

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
Pronouns
Masculine
Without a doubt this absurd thought has crossed my mind more a number of times than I can count; it is always one of those wonders that some part of me does always desperately desire, no less, a longing more sincere and harshly felt than any other, almost akin to a longing-mourning in the soul.

The only option is to go back out into the world, far and away from people, and feel once more what the prairie is beneath the meat of padded paws. To experience what is wind upon the whisker, what it is to feel it tugging at the cheeks, running over the ears, on and down the shoulders to the spine. To taste even the slightest humidity in the air, to know the direction of any meaningful ounce of water. To bask again in the sun whose radiance is so warm and shimmering at such an altitude, where it falls away between standing trees where I might fade away into the background just by courtesy of my own qualities; effortless and ethereal.

To touch bark once more and feel it tear and splinter, to craft a signpost with nothing more than claws and marking oils. Then to know that suddenly each and every living thing in any awareness of me has become alert to the notion somewhere, deep in its own mind, it knows that which has been gone far too long and outside where it should be amiss from, has returned home.

Then it would be time to stalk, to hunt, to learn to pounce - for real, this time. Not just left to languish in fleeting dreams but to do as so many others before me had. To put back into motion my place in all things. A time to disappear again, to become a forest ghost, and to leave no trace of me.

Drakmanka

Genderfluid Pride
Asexual Pride
Otherkin
Pronouns
Other
I've thought about this a lot and have come to the conclusion that I probably wouldn't want to in this world.
But let's assume that humanity would be cool with a huge black dragon and actually accepted the idea that I don't want to hurt them.
I would visit the mountains that surround the valley I live in as a human, find a cave I could modify into a dwelling for myself like a den, and then start figuring out what humans around me would be okay with me visiting their property to hunt. I wouldn't take as prey cattle or sheep or other domesticated animals unless I was given permission by their owners. I would focus on wild prey. Probably mostly deer and elk since that's what is available in my area. Maybe take bears when I really needed a large meal. I would be careful not to overhunt any one area, just as I did when I was a dragon before.
I would also fly to the ocean, as it's only about 100 miles from where I would likely make my home, (possibly less) and do some hunting/fishing/scavenging there as well. My main priority would be making sure I was able to support myself independent of humanity. I wouldn't want them to come to resent me.
Once I was sure I had myself established, I would start building friendships with the local humans. I would keep in close touch with my human family, of course. Thankfully, we live on a private airstrip so visiting would be super easy for me, heehee.
Hopefully, if all goes well, I would become a curiosity. A friendly dragon who occasionally drops by to visit various humans who like me. Maybe some would like me enough to offer me food from time to time.
Once I felt fully secure and safe, I would begin to relax and enjoy being a dragon again. I would fly for fun, run through clear spaces as I once did, go swimming in the rivers and the ocean. Roar for the sheer joy of it all.

catboyrobin

Pronouns
Masculine
vaporeon: immediately go out for a swim! feel the water rush against my scales and just play around in it. and probably whack my huge tail against the ground.
feline: being a big cat and house cat mix.. i cant really say for sure. but i WOULD want to be with friends. get a feel for my size, my paws especially. my paws are pretty big.
werewolfdog: mostly the same as being feline, but honestly i just really wanna play with my dog and communicate with him in a way he can understand much easier than when i was physically human. it pains me to not be able to explicitly express how much i love him and i just want to be able to show that to him.