Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

What's something everyone else seems to love that you hate?

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Does that not go against your own word?
"And people judging others for things they know nothing about"
You don't completely know what's going on in their lives or situation, or do you?

On topic though... Another thing I despise that most people love.. Kissing. I experience no enjoyment from it.
Great. Just realised I've been complete hypocritical. Explanation (hopefully) - Because I get bullied at school I'm used to both people judging me for things they know nothing about and people forcing me to do everything and putting in no effort the reasons I detest these things so much. I'm not saying I don't do them, I'm saying I dislike people who do them, and if I then so them, then I just dislike myself.
Post automatically merged:

Duh

Lighter

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
Crow
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
I hate QR Codes. Why can't I do stuff on paper anymore?
The world expects everyone to use QR codes more and more. My phone can't read most QR codes, maybe because it's 5 years old. Some apps cannot be installed and the operating system doesn't receive updates anymore. But I will keep my phone until it breaks. Are the apps unable to install for technical reasons, or am I expected to buy a new phone every 2 years so that companies get more money and I've got 3 phones that still work after 6 years? No, I will not buy a new phone after 2 years if my old one still works.

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
Pronouns
Masculine
This is bound to ruffle some feathers, I am almost certain, but anime is a subject that has exploded in popularity over my lifetime. I have absolutely no understanding of it and genuinely dislike it - "hate" is far too strong a conviction for it - and it is absolutely passionately enjoyed by many in contrast. Something about it just does not set right with me and I cannot enjoy it.

As it is I hardly enjoy any modern media at all, be them movies, artwork, books, television, or popular culture and beyond. Yet anime is the one that for some reason has this underlying quality that irks me, which I suspect is at least because of its popularity.

Others are free to enjoy it but I just cannot see why.

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
Therianthrope
Xenogender Pride
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
This is bound to ruffle some feathers, I am almost certain, but anime is a subject that has exploded in popularity over my lifetime. I have absolutely no understanding of it and genuinely dislike it - "hate" is far too strong a conviction for it - and it is absolutely passionately enjoyed by many in contrast. Something about it just does not set right with me and I cannot enjoy it.

As it is I hardly enjoy any modern media at all, be them movies, artwork, books, television, or popular culture and beyond. Yet anime is the one that for some reason has this underlying quality that irks me, which I suspect is at least because of its popularity.

Others are free to enjoy it but I just cannot see why.
I sympathise. I do not enjoy most modern media either. There are very very few things I enjoy. Otherwise I'm either neutral, apathetic, or dislike.

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
Therianthrope
Xenogender Pride
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
I hate Discord!
It's overwhelming and confusing.

Everything is so fast-paced.😭
I don't dislike the platform itself but I do dislike how it's used. It becomes a breeding ground for spam almost impossible to moderate because the mature moderators are too busy living a life, and they don't have time to handle the immature kids who have plenty of free time.
That's an issue with any instant messaging platform though. Discord is perfectly fine for small groups, but large servers with thousands of people? It's so chaotic...

Chime

Pronouns
Feminine
Music, I don't hate it, but I find it irritating. I have sensitive hearing and certain notes cause my ears to ring and hurt. This especially happens with instrumentals and auto tuned voices. Hearing only vocals is not that bad. I have to lower or disable background music in video games because of this.

Shezep

Gold Donor
VIP
Golden Shield
Genderfluid Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
Salmon, and most other fish served as food. I don't like fishy flavors at all, so seaweed gets put on that list too.

Music, I don't hate it, but I find it irritating. I have sensitive hearing and certain notes cause my ears to ring and hurt. This especially happens with instrumentals and auto tuned voices. Hearing only vocals is not that bad. I have to lower or disable background music in video games because of this.

I have some of this too, mostly with high pitched sounds. Violin live and in person? Ouch, no. That Requiem for a Dream song that Pandora used to want to play over and over? Both whiney and high pitched. I don't know how many different variations of that I've had to thumbs down.

CedarWerewolf

Therianthrope
Pronouns
Masculine
Soda. I absolutely despise soda! It's too sickeningly sweet, I could practically feel my teeth rotting every time I took a sip of it. And the fizziness hurts my mouth.

catboyrobin

Pronouns
Masculine
i cant handle soup. i cannot handle it. its gross and disgusting and i just cant. also burgers. i cant handle a lot of burgers. too much sauce and too much stuff! having food texture issues is very unpleasant >.>

Star_3_Dreamer

Gold Donor
Pronouns
Neutral
ASMR, Lo-fi beats, loud music/loud concerts, orange juice, chocolate, peanut butter (I don’t hate chocolate or peanut butter, but will opt for an alternative given the chance), and high-quality hot n’ melty cheddar cheese (crappy cheese sauce, mozzarella, or a sprinkling on soup or tater tots is fine, but other than that… not a hot cheese fan.)