Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

What's something everyone else seems to love that you hate?

Akriel

Pansexual Pride
Fictionkin
Otherkin
Other (see signature)
I agree with Astro and Monty, human children are the worst. Let's see... capitalism, discrimination of any form, spicy food, mushrooms of any form, spiders. cupcakes too, they're always super dry and bland.

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
Aromantic Pride
Therianthrope
Asexual Pride
Xe/Xem
Human children is definitely something on my list of dislikes. I cannot fathom as to why so many individuals around me willingly choose to tie themselves to such a task for years to come. I don't understand the prospect of putting a portion of your life into someone else's. I have heard many times "Oh you'll love children when you have them". That is a stereotype. I ventured into this exact stereotype some time ago and discovered that it is incredibly common for parents to feel regret over having children. But nobody dares say it out loud because of this notion that parents should all be loving and fully accepting. They don't speak up, afraid of being shunned. And many of these individuals end up suffering in silence.

He/Him
Hetalia, the episodes are very short and nothing interesting happens during them. I found the anime boring and stopped watching after five episodes or so.

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
Aromantic Pride
Therianthrope
Asexual Pride
Xe/Xem
Bojack Horseman. I guess people like it because it's relatable or something. But the main character is so unlikable it was so hard to watch him make the same mistake without any sort of development. He'd just constantly mess up and spiral back down, over and over. Not enjoyable.

RollerRobert

Fictionkin
He/Him
Mint chocolate chip ice cream.
Because of the chips, not the mint.
Perfectly good mint ice cream is constantly ruined by the addition of the chocolate. /lighthearted
I dream of finding pure mint ice cream sometimes, I don't think it's sold anywhere around me. I think I'll have to make some myself if I want to have any within my lifetime...
Post automatically merged:

Bojack Horseman. I guess people like it because it's relatable or something. But the main character is so unlikable it was so hard to watch him make the same mistake without any sort of development. He'd just constantly mess up and spiral back down, over and over. Not enjoyable.
Oh yes, I feel this... I watched it at a very bad time in my life because I found it relatable. Now that I'm in a better place it's just frustrating.

Star_3_Dreamer

Gold Donor
They/Them
Mint chocolate chip ice cream.
Because of the chips, not the mint.
FINALLY
Someone understands! I don’t hate chocolate, but I definitely don’t love it—an overpowering flavor. And a crunchy ice cream…

As per bojack, I liked the idea of it, but watching it made me feel too depressed and hopeless. 😢

RollerRobert

Fictionkin
He/Him
FINALLY
Someone understands! I don’t hate chocolate, but I definitely don’t love it—an overpowering flavor. And a crunchy ice cream…

As per bojack, I liked the idea of it, but watching it made me feel too depressed and hopeless. 😢
I actually LOVE chocolate. I love chocolate and I love mint. I love them together too! Just... not in ice cream. I think it might be a sensory issue for me honestly, because I feel I'd love a scoop of chocolate and a scoop of pure mint together...