What's the weirdest way you've been caught eating? | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

What's the weirdest way you've been caught eating?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Stephanie Bean, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Stephanie Bean

Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ1.00
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    I have yet to be caught eating in a weird way, but I'd love to hear some of your stories!

2. Mirath

Mirath The Animus Master
    VIP Thoughtform Haven

Background Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ13,263.93
    Primary Identity:
    Fictionkin
    Mood:
    :confounded2:
    Give me a piece of chicken with a crispy batter/coating, I'll sit there and pick off all the batter/coating, eat that, then eat the chicken

• Like Like x 1
  3. Catwan

Catwan Confused Vampiric Kitten
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ3.07
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    I have a really weird way of eating. Like really weird. Practically any food you give me I'll put a little bit in my mouth and then snap my head back to get the rest in there. Like if I'm eating a chip of chicken or fish. Just anything I snap my head back,

• Like Like x 2
  4. Asriel

Asriel Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ0.00
    Primary Identity:
    Fictionkin
    I eat so weirdly when alone.. I have a habit of well, just mashing everything up together! That, and I tend to taker whatever cup, saucer, bowl or plate and fill it with water if i need a drink. Not a clue why but, it works! ;)

5. St Claire

St Claire Void Walker

CrowBarghest
    Bones:
    Ƀ713.45
    Primary Identity:
    Spirit
    Mood:
    :confounded2:
    I don't really have a weird way of eating, but sometimes I just get so happy when I'm eating that I can't contain it.

One time I got these feelings while eating a plain tortilla, and my mum caught me humming while eating and making the tortilla dance in my hands between bites.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Cipher

Cipher Great Wyrm
    Elder

Black Winged AngelChibi DragonBrimstone Demon
    Bones:
    Ƀ844.15
    Primary Identity:
    Demonic
    Mood:
    :relievedface:
    I eat mac and cheese way too fast, like shovel it into my mouth. When I was little, I used to eat dry food snacks like goldfish by picking them up with my tongue like a lizard. It just made eating incredibly satisfying.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Castellamare

Castellamare little hen
    Dragon

White Winged AngelFerocious Blue WyvernBrown GriffinMale LionBuckDoeBlack CatFemale LionMustangSpotted BuckSpotted DoeRainbow BuckRainbow DoeBlue GriffinSharkCrowGrey RaptorRed RaptorWhite Feathered RaptorGreen RaptorOrange RaptorOtherkin HeptagramWuffyFerocious Alabaster Dragon
    Bones:
    Ƀ141.71
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    I rarely waste food, so I pick up stuff from the floor..also off people's trees and *casually chokes on (lightly chewed) huge chunk of meat, coughs it up, continues eating*

8. Tyrant

Tyrant Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ1.02
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    I tend to pick all foods apart and take very small bites. Has pretty much nothing to do with my theriotype but rather my eating disorder.

I tend to toss my head back when drinking if I'm alone especially. I also drink from my hands a lot just for convenience sake.

9. Tammikuu

Tammikuu Little Lobo

Blue Wolf
    Bones:
    Ƀ927.00
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    :)
    I tend to cut all my food up and then just use a fork to eat as I hate holding a knife and fork, or if I can get away with it I will just pick food up with my hands and then eat it. I love tearing into meat with my teeth and then chewing it on one side of my mouth and then the other before I swallow it. I'm weird.....:laughwolf:

10. Skylark

Skylark Wild
    Elder Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ36.88
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Usually when I'm eating pizza, I take a paper napkin and try to get as much of the oil on top off. If it's pepperoni pizza, I take the pepperoni off - not because I don't like them, I just eat them separately. And then I have to eat the pizza in even rows. ^^"

11. Velvet Wings

Velvet Wings Feline of the Root
    VIP Thoughtform Haven

Black CatTheta DeltaBioluminescent Wyvern
    Bones:
    Ƀ3,343.88
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    With things like jaffa cakes, kitkats, maltesers... most things with a chocolate coating, I bite off all the chocolate first and then eat the insides last. With jaffa cakes I bite off the chocolate, pull off the orange jelly bit, eat the base then eat the jelly.

With meals, I tend to mix it all together to eat it. Especially soft foods, like shepherd's pie.

And I never use a knife, I completely fail at trying to coordinate both my hands holding utensils. :p I try sometimes, but it usually ends up with food on the floor/my lap.
    So I just eat one handed with a fork. I'm very good with a fork, I can cut pretty much any food up into nice pieces at eat it, even when the people using both pieces of cutlery seem to be struggling. Occasionally I might need to hold something in place while I cut with the fork... in which case I use my left hands index finger. And lick it clean afterwards of course.. :p

• Like Like x 4
  12. AppyHeart

AppyHeart Equus Genus

Bones:
    Ƀ214.41
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Well I don't remember this because I was so little and fare warning it's odd. So one day I was given a bath. I was about 3? My mom had taken me out but as I ran off she believed she had closed the door, however she didn't. Back then, I was such a lil piggy, well a "foal" in reality, and I would eat everything in sight. In a matter of a minute I had made my way down stares, into the fridge and under the stairs to eat a big juicy tomato.... Still a bit wet and naked and in the very corner hunched over like a defensive wolf. It took some coaxing but eventually I got out of the corner and went about my day normally from there lol the end

• Like Like x 1
  13. Magic

Magic Netflix-blob
    Staff Member Guardian

Bones:
    Ƀ400.30
    Primary Identity:
    Polymorph
    I think I eat everything weird, haha. Eating stuff out of a bowl on the ground as a kid, shredding cheese sticks to eat with my teeth, plopping grapes into my mouth like they do for rich people in movies, eating dozens of popsicles, eating noodles with my hands and more. I just like food. XD

• Like Like x 1
  14. Castellamare

Castellamare little hen
    Dragon

White Winged AngelFerocious Blue WyvernBrown GriffinMale LionBuckDoeBlack CatFemale LionMustangSpotted BuckSpotted DoeRainbow BuckRainbow DoeBlue GriffinSharkCrowGrey RaptorRed RaptorWhite Feathered RaptorGreen RaptorOrange RaptorOtherkin HeptagramWuffyFerocious Alabaster Dragon
    Bones:
    Ƀ141.71
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    Haha I forgot to say I found a cake in a hotel hallway and I took it back to my room.
    I've almost only eaten berries and meat for the past few days and it's great :)

15. Rin

Rin Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ1.55
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    I've been caught lapping up water and tea from cups (or at least attempting to before realizing my tongue is not very well adapted for such) but that was mostly when I was younger. I also do (did? haven't for a while) the thing where one picks up dry snacks with their tongue, I was always very amused at how it just stuck there and would try to get as many as possible on my tongue before eating them. I used to peel off the skin of grapes with my teeth before eating them as well. In terms of eating meat, I prefer to take a piece of it and just rip pieces off of it with my teeth, but naturally prefer to do this when alone since it's considered bad table manners. I also, whenever I eat the little dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets, I need to bite off the head first and then the limbs before eating the bread crumb coating and then the center. Many of these mannerisms have been abandoned mostly because they take so much physical effort and I don't have the energy for that anymore, oops.

• Like Like x 5
  16. Castellamare

Castellamare little hen
    Dragon

Bones:
    Ƀ141.71
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    rawr

17. BirdMonster

BirdMonster Great Wyrm
    DinosaurHiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ1,533.85
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    :neutral2:
    Either I take very tiny little bites or stuff the whole thing in my mouth. Of course this depends on the food. Corn, I eat it by the kernel. Chicken or fish, grab a handful and stuff it in.
    If I have to talk of an instance, there was one time where I accidentally swallowed an oreo whole in front of my terrified and confused friends.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Stormygio

Stormygio Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ31.63
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    When I was a kid, I tried lapping water (which...never really worked) and dipped chicken in coke. Yeah. You heard me. Chicken and coke. ...In my defense, it was really good, from what I remember. But other than those, I think I've always eaten pretty normally? XD

• Like Like x 1
  19. Enby Duck

Enby Duck Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ1.02
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    I remembered squirting mustard all over potato chips. Also putting Tapito in my cup
    of cheddar noodles.. and I still put hot sauce in my cheddar noodles leave me alone
    and my nasty taste of food.

20. chance

chance Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ1.25
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    I'll just take a bite out of the meat I can eat up to 3 pounds f meat in one day