Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

What's Your Biggest Fear?

Frank Poddelka

Pronouns
Masculine
Being abandoned. Replaces. Forgotten. At this point I can't let myself not think it'll happen again. It keeps happening. Again again again again. Everyone leaves.

And I feel so cold and empty. Even a late message, which I do know is ok and normal, sends, deep in my mind. Panic. I'm constantly in panic.

My mind tells me I've messed up. I'm not good enough. They'll move on they always move on.

And I deserve this.
Just for existing.
I shouldn't exist
I didn't come out right
They'll all leave
MY LIFE. My family's military. I've only lived my life in each place for a few years. No permanent relationships. Enough said.
Post automatically merged:

Plus, I tend to kick myself for everything I do as well.

Kerguelen

Pronouns
Neutral
You know that episode of Black Mirror where they trap clones of people in these egg things, and the clones don't even know they're clones, and they torture them into slavery by keeping them in an all-white room with nothing in it for months on end until they break down and agree to do anything just for the sake of doing something?

yeah that

Lighter

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
Crow
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
You know that episode of Black Mirror where they trap clones of people in these egg things, and the clones don't even know they're clones, and they torture them into slavery by keeping them in an all-white room with nothing in it for months on end until they break down and agree to do anything just for the sake of doing something?

yeah that
Interesting. I have imagined this as a torture method. It must be horrible to go through.

D

Deleted member 57478

Unverified
My second greatest fear is an evil entity figuring out what my greatest fear is and using it to scare me, so I can't tell you.

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Another Great Fear Of Mine - Friggin someone finding out about me. And needles. Yes I repeated needles, because no, it's not just a fear. It is a literal phobia.

Kirby_and_Impish

Genderflux Pride
Otherkin
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Masculine
One of mine- the evil thoughts I have will come true. I will try to satisfy the part of my mind that craves blood. I will hurt those closest to me in the process

CedarWerewolf

Therianthrope
Pronouns
Masculine
One of mine- the evil thoughts I have will come true. I will try to satisfy the part of my mind that craves blood. I will hurt those closest to me in the process
I, unfortunately, feel the same way. I know how hard it is to deal with violent thoughts, and not only that but to be afraid of acting upon them. I've had the same happen to me quite a few times.
If it helps, though, the probability that you will hurt genuinely end up hurting someone, especially if you engage in healthy coping mechanisms such as writing, art, or martial arts to get out your violent obsessions, is relatively low. In fact, you are capable of going through your whole life without hurting a single undeserving soul, even if you struggle with desires like this. Try not to shame yourself for your violent thoughts; accept them, and make peace with them. Express them using healthy, non-harmful coping mechanisms. If you are able to, seek professional help. Even with violent thoughts and obsessions, you'll still be able to live a good life. That I promise you.
I know I'm a total stranger, but I still hope my words are able to help you. I heavily empathize with your situation, and I say this all from the perspective of someone who suffers from violent obsessions myself. I wish you the best, and I hope you are able to find inner peace with yourself, my friend. ♥️

Kirby_and_Impish

Genderflux Pride
Otherkin
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Masculine
I, unfortunately, feel the same way. I know how hard it is to deal with violent thoughts, and not only that but to be afraid of acting upon them. I've had the same happen to me quite a few times.
If it helps, though, the probability that you will hurt genuinely end up hurting someone, especially if you engage in healthy coping mechanisms such as writing, art, or martial arts to get out your violent obsessions, is relatively low. In fact, you are capable of going through your whole life without hurting a single undeserving soul, even if you struggle with desires like this. Try not to shame yourself for your violent thoughts; accept them, and make peace with them. Express them using healthy, non-harmful coping mechanisms. If you are able to, seek professional help. Even with violent thoughts and obsessions, you'll still be able to live a good life. That I promise you.
I know I'm a total stranger, but I still hope my words are able to help you. I heavily empathize with your situation, and I say this all from the perspective of someone who suffers from violent obsessions myself. I wish you the best, and I hope you are able to find inner peace with yourself, my friend. ♥️
Thank You, buddy! This helps a lot! ♥️

Sammer4puma

Pronouns
Masculine
Happiness seems to be a state we are unaware of at the time and only in retrospect understand that was a particularly happy time. People often don't know what emotional state they are living through especially if it's new to them. I'm sure DB is right in that happiness can be induced and sadness ignored but would question if that will end up making you a bit of a crazy person other people can't understand. One thing I've come to understand though is that it's madness to get into positive thinking so much that you think you have to be constantly happy, content, fulfilled, satisfied, joyful or any other variation.

FoxyAnimations

Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Pronouns
Other
Probably empty wide open spaces. (Better known as the Phobia name, Kenophobia.)

Parking lots don't really bother me but when it comes to empty rooms that you normally see when your moving to a new house freaks me out.
I'm not sure why and apparently the fear is common but I never seen anyone discuss it.

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Probably empty wide open spaces. (Better known as the Phobia name, Kenophobia.)

Parking lots don't really bother me but when it comes to empty rooms that you normally see when your moving to a new house freaks me out.
I'm not sure why and apparently the fear is common but I never seen anyone discuss it.
I wouldn't call it a fear or phobia for me or anything but I get all jumpy and nervous in wide open spaces, especially at night time. I prefer small, cosy spots.

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
I'm afraid of my mind fracturing and loosing everything that is me.
I have fears similar to this, bit instead for me (because of a past life I have experienced) it is that I am losing my true self. That I'm falling too deep into the act and this life, that I'll forget what my home looks like or that no one will remember me when (if) I ever come home.