Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Whats your favorite thing to do while shifted?

lilenbywolf

Pronouns
Neutral
I am a therian who also is a fictionkin. I enjoy running at night in the woods especially when the moons out (ik its cliche but its true I love it lol).

Finna Alsvartr

Wolf-Mermaid-Demon Thing
Therianthrope
Plural
Pansexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
Outside time, walking around the house in the dark with a cloak on, and sparring with play daggers with my little brother. Also eating while shifted is 🔥 ,@Ninetails

CrowLove

Plural
Otherkin
Crow
Pronouns
Neutral
I enjoy being in nature in general but way more when shifted and I love to feel the wind on my phantom wings.

Shezep

Gold Donor
VIP
Genderfluid Pride
Pronouns
Turning the energy work up to eleven, sometimes while dancing, or meditating, or pressing my hands against the earth. Playing with celestial fire.

I do not want to go outside and look at the sky and feel the wind. That just makes me sad and frustrated that I'm stuck to the ground.

Sammer4puma

Pronouns
Masculine
I’m not sure who decided to name it the “dead of night,” but it’s often the time I feel most alive.

Walking down dark, quiet streets with no signs of human life other than the occasional passing car or the flickering glow from a television is one of the quiet thrills that defined my formative years.

I’ve spent countless hours walking home alone after a night shift at a window factory. I’ve walked home alone after concerts and plays that ran late. And I’ve also taken walks when only darkness and solitude could clear my head.

It’s one of my great joys.

I only wish it could be enjoyed by everyone.