• Site Maintenance in progress; pardon our dust!

What's your favourite Gen Z thing to say

I say things like CRONCH and KEPCHUP instead of normally saying the words.

I'm still fond of Ok boomer and Uh Oh, Stinky.

And vines, like the

rOAD WORK AHEAD??? Uh, YEAH I sure HOPE IT DOES.

Also the strange and surreal, yet ominous humor. Like this: ✨I'm gonna steal your teeth✨

Or the jokes that have no comprehensible punchline, and just nonsense like... H. Or like when the B emoji was a meme. And now beans are a meme.

InkyDaily

Ink Hybrid
Elder

And vines, like the

Also the strange and surreal, yet ominous humor. Like this: ✨I'm gonna steal your teeth✨

Or the jokes that have no comprehensible punchline, and just nonsense like... H. Or like when the B emoji was a meme. And now beans are a meme.

I forgot about those last two theyre so good

miles

And vines, like the

Wait you're right though-
I totally forgot about ominous surrealist humour and incomprehensible jokes, those are the best ;; And spelling stuff wrong on purpose haha

In all honesty though I just like surrealist humour in general, ominous or not ^
Also anything about being a cryptid, becoming one with the moss, talking to mushrooms, stuff like that is great

Wait you're right though-
I totally forgot about ominous surrealist humour and incomprehensible jokes, those are the best ;; And spelling stuff wrong on purpose haha

In all honesty though I just like surrealist humour in general, ominous or not ^
Also anything about being a cryptid, becoming one with the moss, talking to mushrooms, stuff like that is great
The cat would like le fuut

Jethero

Jaggy
Staff member
Guardian
VIP
There are far too many I use on a regular basis. The first one that comes to mind that no one has mentioned yet is “living in my head rent free.” Like my favorite OC who is living in my head rent free constantly because he’s basically always on my mind, even subconsciously haha.