Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Where can I see how many bones I have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou

Pronouns
Neutral
Logically speaking, I should have an X amount of bones due to where and what I've posted, but I have no clue where to see that. I've been to the 'bank' section, but all numbers are in zeros. Am I misunderstanding something, or am I looking in the wrong place?

Edit: I thought that bones might trickle in only once in a 24-hour cycle, but I still have 0 bones, according to my bank. I've posted in several places. Am I doing something wrong, and/or what could be done to fix it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Addy-River

Pronouns
Feminine
The bank is where you would go. At the top left hand side it says
You have X Bones on hand
You have X in the bank
You have X Bones in total

If the numbers are all 0 then you have no bones, tho I'd think you'd have a few at least. I suggest reading the guide on how to earn bones.

M

Metakka

Unverified
I think there is something wrong with the bones being awarded via posts right now. I still have 0 bones but should have more than that. So, if I am right...you can't see any because they aren't working.

Effervescent-Daydream

Pronouns
Feminine
Seconding @Addy , yes, that guide is super useful! You should be able to easily find it just by rolling over "kinshop" just like how you would get to the bank. Though if you're still having trouble you can just click right here ^-^ Feel free to let me know if you want any other bone-related tips!

Naia

The Wolf Girl
Staff member
Administrator
Transgender Pride
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Feminine
This should be a support ticket. This section of Kinmunity is intended for asking questions about the alterhuman community. 

Status
Not open for further replies.