Where O Where Could Thoust Be?? | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Where O Where Could Thoust Be??

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by Jasper RavenSong, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Jasper RavenSong

Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ0.00
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    I admit here & now I follow no path of religion nor have I dedicated myself unto any type of Deity (male or female). Here of the late these past two months however, (& here I say now I am NOT CLAIMING to have had a Deity talk or specially address me in any form or fashion!!) I have felt as if there is a possible Deity that...has a certain tug/pull on my being, if this makes any sense..??

Strange as it may be I do collect butterfly bodies, I've proudly gathered 13 1/2, & hope to expand the beautiful collection. Yesterday is the third time I've been met with this certain...thing. In the grassy section by the sidewalk where a funeral home is built that I pass by to get to work nearly everyday, I have had 3 of the best kept together butterflies I've collected. I had voiced aloud to myself (with no one around at all to hear me) how I wished a certain type of butterfly was in much better shape to collect.
    Yesterday (& twice in the past), I had for the third time collected said color matching butterfly in absolute perfect condition, each time had been in that certain area. I can't call in coincidence due to the placement of these beautiful creatures, in the best condition you could find them in this Kentucky heat. It is a bit odd I suppose, this info may be useless to any who read it (& I'm sure many are cringing & questioning 'Why dead butterflies tho? XD'). It..in truth..whatever Deity out there, I feel has been watching over me, sending these tiny gifts as reassurance to the fact of saying 'You're not alone'.

Has anyone had similar types of situations cross their paths, or would it seem I'm just imagining things..?
    I should include the feel of Deity's being would contain Irish/Scottish culture.

• Like Like x 2
  2. alien b0y

alien b0y Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ-0.02
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    While I don't personally worship any deities I have in the past and have begun to feel a bit of a pull as well. Perhaps you should do research into Scottish and Irish mythology and see if there's any deities that draw to you.

• Like Like x 2
  3. PinkTitanium

PinkTitanium The Fallen Faerie
    Elder Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ47.76
    Primary Identity:
    Fae
    Irish or Scottish deity could be a good idea, but that also sounds like something simple Fae would do. If it is you must have done something they liked.
    Just a suggestion. :-D

• Like Like x 2
  4. Jasper RavenSong

Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ0.00
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    I most certainly will!! May you find your pull as well friend ^^ Maybe with a bit of luck we can figure out this tug?

The irony it would be if it turned out to be a Fey Deity XD Having Feykin as one of the 4 Otherkin I have, it May be that certain tug right there that I feel.

5. PinkTitanium

PinkTitanium The Fallen Faerie
    Elder Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ47.76
    Primary Identity:
    Fae
    I didn't know you were also FaeKin, that makes even more sense that it could be Faires or the like leaving you gifts. That would also give you that tug you describe, because you sense family and comfort when it happens. :)

6. Jasper RavenSong

Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ0.00
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    I had always figured because I cherish the dead of such a small life of insect it was seen as respecting life itself in the smallest form, I have noticed more bugs (butterfly, moth, sweat/cornbee, firefly & even once a dragonfly) have gone calm around me & have literally let me walk around with one of these Said insects upon my finger or arm.

7. Bran

Bran Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ0.00
    Primary Identity:
    Fae
    Just to be clear, we are asking about times when we believe we were being interacted with by deity correct? That's what the inquiry looks like to me, so I'll go ahead and post ONE of my stories. I am Christian, so the following will have Christian stuff in it.

To jump right in, my son came to our room in the middle of the night just freaking out because something unseen in his room kept prodding him and waking him up. I questioned him a little bit and determined that he wasn't just having a nightmare. He was 11 at the time and I felt he had something real happening to him. So I went in his room with him and explained to him that Jesus gave him the authority to banish such things. I told him of the authority over the “snakes and scorpions ” (evil spirits, (Luke 10:17-20) And I explained to him the whole armor of God (Ephesians 6:10-17), However I forgot to mention the belt of truth portion of this the. Forgetting the belt part is part of the tale. Not only did my son win this skirmish, but something else amazing happened.

My wife, who was pregnant with our daughter, was listening to the whole thing unbeknownst to me. She had always known I believed such things, but she herself was more of an agnostic. She thought there was something out there, but she didn't know what it is at the time. She also had not had any exposure to Christianity. Her parents had kept her from it. I had been praying for her over that for a while. When I emerged she told me that as I was speaking to my son, three things happened. One is that the baby began to “leap” (her word) a lot in her womb . Second, she began to see each person involved as a piece of the armor. She said she saw my son as the helm, me as the shield (as I had the most faith she felt), herself as the breastplate, and the unborn baby as the truth of all this. Of course, I had not mentioned the belt of truth and she knew nothing of it prior. She said that she felt that she was a weak piece of this armor and that she wanted to be able to protect the family as well. Lastly, she said that she kept being prodded with the meaning of her name (Elizabeth, from Elsheba in Hebrew meaning God's oath or truth of God)

So I opened my bible and began to show her where I had gotten all this stuff from. Again the baby began to leap in her womb. After the third time she mentioned the thing about the meaning of her name, I looked her name up. It is found in Luke 1: 39-45 when Mary goes to greet Elizabeth who is carrying John the Baptist in her womb. Upon hearing the greeting, Elizabeth's baby leaps in the womb recognizing Jesus in the womb of Mary.

Not only was I telling my son of an oath of God concerning authority over evil spirits, but Elizabeth, with the exact same name as a person in the gospel of Luke, experienced the exact same thing with the baby in HER womb. That was enough for her. She is no longer agnostic after that night.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Jasper RavenSong

Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ0.00
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    Man, that is rather interesting XD
    I'm used to the Christian religion as my family are Christians, though there is a bit of tension as I myself am an Athiest. I have tried to follow the path they do with their beliefs & faith in both Christ & God, but....it doesn't feel right, as if this is not the Deity that calls out to me- if this makes sense o.o"
    I have thought of Wiccan as well, as I seem to feel a slight tug with their perspective of Earth's being yet their rituals don't...feel quite right either.

If I am to place myself into a religion I will not do so if my faith & belief feel at immense doubt or unease toward it, I believe one should devote their faith & belief to whatever deity or religion they have taken into their life to follow- to an extent.
    I see you are one of these people, that is a good thing~ As I had said earlier it does feel as if whatever has been watching over me for sometime has an Irish/Scottish background, research must be done till answers pop up, & hopefully I can eliminate or find something that feels like this tug & pull.

9. AppyHeart

AppyHeart Equus Genus

Bones:
    Ƀ214.41
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Well dear, call it silly if you will but I feel the earth is accompanied by many spirits who look over us.
    Mentioning that this happens by a FUNERAL place makes me more suspicious that perhaps a particular entity happens to be hanging around that area and over hears you in the after life. Kind of like how people go into a room and ask the dead to react by doing something to show their presence. The dead can effect the living and I am sure if they used enough energy, they could swat a butterfly for you and gift it to an exact area to you hoping to gain your attention as you stop to collect it. It could be the presence you feel. I can see why you might feel like it's a god, however don't forget many of the dead who roam the earth are POWERFUL. MANY evil spirits have showed me to mercy and other have showed me nothing but a kind hand. Their presence is overbearing and you can sense (if it's strong enough) their very heritage, look, or being. They have a way of communicating that without you even knowing them in the life we live today.
    I speak from experience of their very presence. Call me crazy but I will never stop believing in spirits. While most are not gods or anything to worship, they are presences we ALSO cannot see but I still believe so in a way they are something worthy of remembering.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Spiritual Hunters

Spiritual Hunters The Cajun System
    Elder Plural Life

Bones:
    Ƀ127.95
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    My mother has such a tale to tell. It was after my aunt/godmother passed at the age of 33 and left behind three children and her loving family. It was a rough end for her and very painful because of cancer. Everyone on the family was very angry at it. Very angry. Especially my mother. She was distraught and angry at God (Catholic God). One day, she was having a very bad day and she was thinking on my aunt. She kept asking God why he did what he did. Why did he take her away at such a young age. She asked him to show her that my aunt was safe in heaven. She wanted some kind of sign.

Now, you must know that my mother was in the middle of the city at this time. A large business city without much trees or wildlife of any kind. After her mother had her moment of angry doubt, suddenly she heard a tapping on her window and low and behold a humming bird was tapping. On the middle of the city and just at the point where she asked for a sign.

~Jessie

11. Jasper RavenSong

Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ0.00
    Primary Identity:
    Other

I agree completely with you, & I have had many instances with the dead- I used to roam a cemetery literally behind my old school (went to a secondary school after moving) nearly everyday after I was finally allowed to one day. There were certain gravestones I'd visit, mainly the younger of the dead, & there was energy that followed me every time- as though they were pleased I had taken time to acknowledge them.

• Like Like x 2