• Site Maintenance in progress; pardon our dust!

Which Kinmunity theme do you use?

Which Kinmunity theme do you use?

• Total voters
B

bhiurd

Unverified
I never realized there were two themes, but now I'm extremely happy because I can have my dark theme. I almost squealed, honestly.
Thank you for this valuable information.

M

MariaTheFictionkin

Unverified
Now that I know there are two different themes to choose from, I chose Wolven to settle on for now. I prefer dark'esk themes. It's easy on my eyes.

Effervescent-Daydream

I never realized there were two themes, but now I'm extremely happy because I can have my dark theme. I almost squealed, honestly.
Thank you for this valuable information.

Now that I know there are two different themes to choose from, I chose Wolven to settle on for now. I prefer dark'esk themes. It's easy on my eyes.
Glad you guys found this informative! ^-^

Velvet

A Lizardy Cat
Staff member
Community Manager
For some extra information in case anyone didn't know, you can also change the theme image. It's a little landscape type icon up at the top, end of the row where notifications show. 

I use the Vulpes theme with the second (forest path) image.  :heartj:

CopperCoyote

I didn't even know there were different themes.  But now that I know, I think I'll stick with Wolven for now.  I'm generally not the biggest fan of dark themes in general because I find it harder to read white text on a black background as opposed to vice versa.  But I think this one's pretty cool looking . . . especially given the image of an Icy lake in the background.

Jethero

Jaggy
Staff member
Guardian
VIP
I didn't even know there were different themes.  But now that I know, I think I'll stick with Wolven for now.  I'm generally not the biggest fan of dark themes in general because I find it harder to read white text on a black background as opposed to vice versa.  But I think this one's pretty cool looking . . . especially given the image of an Icy lake in the background.
Oh man I never see people who also prefer light themes, so this is refreshing haha.

I just typically use default stuff. Weirdly enough I changed the background of my work computer, but my laptop at home has the default background.

Cottontail

For some extra information in case anyone didn't know, you can also change the theme image. It's a little landscape type icon up at the top, end of the row where notifications show. 

I use the Vulpes theme with the second (forest path) image.  :heartj:
i like the sky one!