Which Kinmunity theme do you use?

Which Kinmunity theme do you use?

• Total voters
B

bhiurd

Unverified
I never realized there were two themes, but now I'm extremely happy because I can have my dark theme. I almost squealed, honestly.
Thank you for this valuable information.

M

MariaTheFictionkin

Unverified
Now that I know there are two different themes to choose from, I chose Wolven to settle on for now. I prefer dark'esk themes. It's easy on my eyes.

Effervescent-Daydream

Mar 12, 2019
Bones
🦴6.02BN
Pronouns
Feminine
I never realized there were two themes, but now I'm extremely happy because I can have my dark theme. I almost squealed, honestly.
Thank you for this valuable information.

Now that I know there are two different themes to choose from, I chose Wolven to settle on for now. I prefer dark'esk themes. It's easy on my eyes.
Glad you guys found this informative! ^-^

Velvet

A Lizardy Cat
Staff member
Community Manager
Nov 8, 2018
England
Bones
🦴6.15BN
Pronouns
Feminine
For some extra information in case anyone didn't know, you can also change the theme image. It's a little landscape type icon up at the top, end of the row where notifications show. 

I use the Vulpes theme with the second (forest path) image.  :heartj:

Effervescent-Daydream

Mar 12, 2019
Bones
🦴6.02BN
Pronouns
Feminine
For some extra information in case anyone didn't know, you can also change the theme image. It's a little landscape type icon up at the top, end of the row where notifications show. 

Hey, I use the forest path too!  :eek:ptimistic:

CopperCoyote

Jan 10, 2019
Bones
🦴0.02BN
Pronouns
Masculine
I didn't even know there were different themes.  But now that I know, I think I'll stick with Wolven for now.  I'm generally not the biggest fan of dark themes in general because I find it harder to read white text on a black background as opposed to vice versa.  But I think this one's pretty cool looking . . . especially given the image of an Icy lake in the background.

Jethero

Jaggy
Staff member
Guardian
VIP
Sep 27, 2018
Bones
🦴0.02BN
Pronouns
Feminine
I didn't even know there were different themes.  But now that I know, I think I'll stick with Wolven for now.  I'm generally not the biggest fan of dark themes in general because I find it harder to read white text on a black background as opposed to vice versa.  But I think this one's pretty cool looking . . . especially given the image of an Icy lake in the background.
Oh man I never see people who also prefer light themes, so this is refreshing haha.

I just typically use default stuff. Weirdly enough I changed the background of my work computer, but my laptop at home has the default background.

Cottontail

Apr 8, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Feminine

i like the sky one!