Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Who else was lost on what they were Untell the saw this place on YouTube

Eersian

Pronouns
Feminine
Oh how so 
The mod Coffee called me selfish and manipulative just because I asked where my points went, tried making suggestions for the site and Dustwolf blocked me because he thinks I'm being fake for having "too many theriotypes" and he doesn't believe in spiritual kin or phantom shifts . It's a very toxic community and many people on there hate Christians

Avonmora

Pronouns
Neutral
I also learned about Kinmunity through therian guide. I've never been outright called out for anything and, of course, there are a few sweet souls there, but I have to agree with Eersian that it's not a great place. I've always felt 'not right' and almost ostracized? being there and talking about things. I think part of it is that they have a lot of older therians who didn't have easy access to other therians and otherkin like we do now, so I think that affects how they view the new generation. Idrk, I'm just glad to be part of kinmunnity. I freaking love the people here.