Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

  • The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

wisdom of inspirobot

InkyDaily

Ink Hybrid
Staff member
Guardian
Pronouns
Neutral
Inspirobot.me is an AI that generates inspirational quotes

well they try. Post your gems here!
1601571251285.png
W H A T
 
Pronouns
Masculine
I have these two, I wheezed at the second one,, That hit a little too close to home lol.
 

Attachments

  • YKemzda5Jr.jpg
    YKemzda5Jr.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 4
  • XkP7Qprmej.jpg
    XkP7Qprmej.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 4

Water Horse

Active member
Pronouns
Masculine
These are the ones I got xd
 

Attachments

  • 3CA42E30-BA5F-4446-AA99-8ADF2606C433.jpeg
    3CA42E30-BA5F-4446-AA99-8ADF2606C433.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 065B52EA-7204-4094-ABCA-D959ECFDBF2A.jpeg
    065B52EA-7204-4094-ABCA-D959ECFDBF2A.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 23D6A0CC-A34B-46D7-B7B4-7D02473A5313.jpeg
    23D6A0CC-A34B-46D7-B7B4-7D02473A5313.jpeg
    101.4 KB · Views: 2

Velvet

A Lizardy Cat
Staff member
Community Manager
Therianthrope
Fictionkin
Pronouns
Feminine
uhh... not sure I can post the one I got up, due to it including some pretty rude accusations. Ahem.
But the basic point, from what I can tell, was to heavily insult people with the Taurus star sign. This bot is obviously not a fan of Taurus.

Luckily I'm Aquarius, or I may have taken offence. xP
 
Last edited:

Timbrilsom

Active member
Pronouns
Masculine
Here are some that I think are actually kind of inspiring. These were few and far between and made up about 10% of the results. The other 90% were either not inspiring, complete nonsense or absolute garbage.

MDJ83VvDel.jpg

wGJgDQX8PQ.jpg

LVPMy3mPXd.jpg

yzPWd3Dg6X.jpg

g0eK27ld6M.jpg

LdJ40Q7Jvn.jpg
 

Velvet

A Lizardy Cat
Staff member
Community Manager
Therianthrope
Fictionkin
Pronouns
Feminine
@InkyDaily
"You're almost as special as bacon" :ROFLMAO:
I love that.


I'm sure there's a very deep meaning hidden in this...

5keGoZDZeA.jpg
 

Naia

The Wolf Girl
Staff member
Administrator
Transgender Pride
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Feminine
that's enough wisdom for one day
 

Attachments

  • wtfjpg.jpg
    wtfjpg.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 12
  • meeting.jpg
    meeting.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 12
  • money.jpg
    money.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 10
  • LOL.png
    LOL.png
    636.2 KB · Views: 12
D

Deleted member 56982

Unverified
YES I I KNEW HAD THIS FOR A REASON
 

Attachments

  • DDBDA216-C784-48CA-9977-4E27B0D12E9F.jpeg
    DDBDA216-C784-48CA-9977-4E27B0D12E9F.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 2
Top