Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Worlds and connection: Alien, futuristic, post apocalyptic?

Chimerwulf

Pronouns
Other
Does anyone connect with any of these? How and why? I'm looking for my own strings to attach. Maybe I can awaken something when hearing your answers.

Pronouns
Masculine
I also feel connection to certain words. I write them all down so i I don't forget. One of the words is 'apocalypse' but not 'post apocalyptic'. A certain feeling, or energy, washes over me upon hearing certain words.

I'm curious, in what way do you feel connected to these words?

Chimerwulf

Pronouns
Other
Thank you for the idea and respons. I have had a tendency to clog up when it get to emotional - that's something I'm working with now though, one step at the time.

I feel for example drawn to abandoned places and punk/trashy clothing. I get a sense of warmth and grief when digging into the theme by watching a movie, reading a book or experiencing anything similar at present time.

Chimerwulf

Pronouns
Other
Yeah I get you, I think there are many people that are hiding theirselves too, who really knows anyone, we all have secrets so it might aswell be many more like us even though we don't know it. Also we are potentially ET's to other ET's aswell as being our individual universes in fleshsuit
I would say I personally connect with some of these words. Alien, because that's how I feel among others and always have. Whether it was about my alterhumanity, my LGBT status, or about how I was always withdrawn and introverted compared to the vast majority of others... At least from a visibility perspective. I don't encounter many people like myself often unless it's online, via the internet etc. I suppose that could tie into futuristic - Meeting others explicitly through means of modern technology.

That being said, the last one, post-apocalyptic, is just a fictional world to me. I play a lot of the Fallout games and have come to grow attached to the franchise (my banner/header is a mysterious Fallout fog mod). It's purely a comfort thing that I have an affinity for.

s.