Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Would you rather

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
Pronouns
Masculine
There is a lot to be said for being wise but being viewed as a joke. The fate of wise men and fools are the same in the end, so this disparity is perhaps not as vast as it might seem initially. The difference being that the wise one knows and that the fool doesn't. If I had to choose, I would choose the latter of the two options, as I already do, @Chime; allow people to have their fun and their games, even at my own expense. It costs me nothing in the end.

Would one rather awaken every day to a completely new day they know nothing about and where anything could happen or awaken every day to the same exact routine they know and are comfortable with but never actually have it change?

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Definitely take a single pill, because you only said never need to eat again. By taking a pill to make sure I will never be in danger of death due to starvation, it doesn't mean I can't eat again. Hence, I can still enjoy my favourite things and just never have to suffer from hunger again. Would be pretty sweet tbh. Assuming you want a geniune response to never eating again or eating all the time, I would still be compelled to choose never eat again, because as much as I would miss ice cream, I could a) still drink for flavour and b) choosing to eat constantly would just completely disrupt my whole lifestyle. You would basically be incapacitated eating all day. Plus, if you had to consume that much food it would a) be very expensive and b) you would probably just end up being in bulk and eating the same thing over and over again.

Would you rather wear a wedding dress/tuxedo every single day or wear a bathing suit every single day?​

Kirinino

Pronouns
Neutral
:< Did anyone reply to the America's Got Talent vs. The Britian's Got Talent? I think logically it would make most sense to select America because of cost but I am gonna say Britain so I could go overseas! 😁

AND EASY. I Would love to wear a tuxedo every day. I have always wanted to be a dapper lad. 🕺

Would you rather always have clean laundry or always have clean dishes?

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Clean dishes... wait no laundry. But just clean? Like you'd still have to fold them and dry them and everything? Ah dammit. Um.... dishes, because my parents do most of the laundry anyway.

WYR never be able to have children or a partner or have a partner and 15 biological kids?

Kirinino

Pronouns
Neutral
*SLAMS THE NEVER HAVE CHILDREN OR A PARTNER BUTTON INSTANTLY* Don't get me wrong, I love children. I am a substitute teacher. But I do not want to have my own. Plus, I just can't imagine having a partner. I don't have time for all the things I even want to do for myself!

Would you rather accidentally bite your tongue or accidentally stub your toe?
:oops:

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
Therianthrope
Xenogender Pride
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
I'll do Romanceable Character as long as I always end up rejecting the player regardless of their actions. Don't mind breaking a few hearts and fantasies.
And there'll at least be someone who desperately tries to get some reciprocation, resulting in their long winding misery lacking all sense of satisfaction.

Would you rather own 5 cats or 5 dogs?

Chime

Pronouns
Feminine
Both suck. The first one feels like it's taking your life away. The second one feel like your wasting your life. I prefer the first, but only as part-time and I will take the second if it pays well.

WYR experience being an animal or be an animal?

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Being an animal. As much as I would love to be an animal, alot of great animals get hunted these days and are fighting to survive, or are forced into working for humans. It would definitely be an amazing experience though and would give me so much insight!

WYR be able to choose when/where you work and live on an average income with an average life, or work long, hard days at one job and be rewarded for it? (higher income, nicer living etc.)

FoxyAnimations

Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Pronouns
Other
I think I prefer the idea of either an eternal day or night, than go blind or unconscious. At least that way I have more time to read and game.

WYR be dumb and talk like a wise man or be wise, but be viewed as a joke?
be dumb and talk like a wise man.

Would you rather leave your family to follow your dream or leave your dream to be with your family?

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
Pronouns
Masculine
Since there are now two questions, I think it fit to only answer both.

I would rather be able to choose the when and where I live for medium reward whilst enjoying myself over being richly rewarded yet being unable to enjoy it. I have always lived a humble life since going out on my own and I have enjoyed that despite my hardships, I am freer than I could be otherwise.

Which flows nicely into the following answer, in that my family knows I will go to any length to follow my dreams. To make sacrifices, to do things that are not easy or simple. To suffer for what I want and need do. I have no choice but to pursue not just my dream but the dream itself. This life is too limited to not do so.

Would one rather lose the ability to see a certain color or lose the ability to hear a certain tone? Either case is a broad band, i.e., all forms of red or all higher pitched sounds.

Finna Alsvartr

Wolf-Mermaid-Demon Thing
Therianthrope
Plural
Pansexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
Lose the ability to hear a certain tone. I would rather be completely blind than colorblind, and I have misophonia so I can only hope it's one of those frequencies that trigger me that I lose.

Would you rather be able to watch nothing but your favorite movie, or only be able to watch the first episode of every show you watch?

Māoni

+Primal Member
Transgender Pride
Therianthrope
Furry
Non-Binary Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
The ADHD in me definitely says "The first episode of every show!" Gimme that variety :closedgrin: I already watch my favorite movies a lot, haha.

Would you rather be able to watch and keep your dreams like recordings or have your mind be like Spotify/a music library and be able to listen to music without an external device?

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Would one rather lose the ability to see a certain color or lose the ability to hear a certain tone? Either case is a broad band, i.e., all forms of red or all higher pitched sounds.
For this one I would definetly choose to loose a colour. Don't get me wrong, color is amazing, and it would be very detrimental to loose something like the colour white or black, which surrounds most in their everday lives. However, to loose a tone could mean I lose a big part of music and music in one of the only things I have to ground me and at the sme time lose myself in these days. To be able to hear music is a blessing and I would never want to give that up.

Would you rather be able to watch nothing but your favorite movie, or only be able to watch the first episode of every show you watch?
The second one. Dreams can be horrifying, revealing and confusing and I feel like being able to see my dreams would just give me more stress. And as I already said, I love music and have lkong wished that I would be able to do something like this.

WYR only have to do two more years of school doing all the subjects you hate (yet still finishing the year with the average knowledge that one has at the end of Grade 12 of the subjects you didn't do) or do the entirety of high school (6 years) only doing subjects you love (again, finishing the year with average knowledge of the subjects you didn't do)?

Chime

Pronouns
Feminine
6 years for sure. Although, I will add that most of the time it is not the subject that is uninteresting, but the teacher.

WYR a hero and unappreciated or a villain and respected?

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
Pronouns
Masculine
I would rather be a hero who is underappreciated or unknown rather than a respected villain in most cases. There is some flexibility here as to perspective, as the antivillain and antihero are still both their respective categories. It play in reverse; being the antagonist or foil or subject of criticism only because the narrative says they are. What is deemed noble or heroic can vary significantly, at least enough for the situation described.

Would one rather live a life where every major goal or experience would be fulfilled but only in half a lifespan or a full lifespan where only the minor goals or experiences are fulfilled?

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Every major goal or experience would be fulfilled in half a lifespan and the reason to it is this: What is the point of being alive, if one ceases to live? We were given a life and opportunity and relationships and imagination and bravery, love, compassion, hope, zest, everything, so that we could do something with it. So that we could have a purpose. I would rather live a shorter life feeling as if I've accomplished something that I'm worth something, that I'm appreciated, then lead a long uneventful life, dying with questions unanswered and dreams unfulfilled.

WYR have a pen-pal whose an infamous prisoner, or royalty?