Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Would you rather

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
The sun. The moon would be cool if it was a night themed world or something, but really it's just a bunch of rock with big holes. I feel like both would be incredibly lonely, so I would rather walk through flames and rule fire and look out upon the rest of the solar system than live in some cave in a rock with a bunch of random exploration vessels on it and annoying people outside my window yelling 'one small step for man one giant leap for man-kind!" Like frick off, you're disturbing my nap.

WYR have skin that changes colour based on your emotions (and everyone knows what the colours mean) or tattoos appear all over your body depicting what you did yesterday? (that are replaced the next day)

Finna Alsvartr

Wolf-Mermaid-Demon Thing
Therianthrope
Plural
Pansexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
Color-changing skin. At least that way I wouldn't be told I look guilty when I've been blamed for something, lol

Would you rather live in a world where everything out of the ordinary was illegal, or everything completely ordinary was illegal?

Chime

Pronouns
Feminine
Everything completely "normal" was illegal. The idea of "normalcy" is just an illusion. People are just afraid to be themselves and that everyone will hate them for it. It's time people accept who they are and stop hiding behind a mask.

WYR have Superman's powers or Batman's wealth an intellect?

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
I don't feel like I'm qualified to answer this question as I have never been involved in the world of Superman and Batman and whatever and know nothing about them except their names, so the person who answers my question also answer @Chime's if you can!

WYR spend a week in the forest (just you, no supplies etc.) or a night in a real haunted house?

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
Pronouns
Masculine
Both of these things are those which I have wanted to do, as while I have done the former to some extent, a week would be by far the longest that I have ever gone in such a situation. The latter would fascinate me, if only because I was absolutely certain it was real and that I could come up with no other explanations, but I have encountered all manner of the paranormal or at least parapsychological before, so it would mostly be an exercise of just doing so with knowing it is all valid in full. I am afraid I need to choose the former.

Would one rather have a year to spend knowing at the end of it how they will die or would one rather not know but be aware at any moment it could be the absolute last, but it may be longer than a year of life left?

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
The way you've worded your question confuses me slightly, but I'll give it a go. If I am interpreting this right, you're asking would you rather have a year to live and know how you'll die at the end of it or possibly live more than a year, but be able to die unexpectedly at any moment. The latter is just life though isn't it? That's how living works. Death can be faced around any corner and the majority of the time we don't see it coming. I would never want to know the way I would die, as the paranoia of something that could come from that would be unbearable, and I wouldn't want to have my life ticking down like a clock either, knowing that at the end of it, I'll die anyway. There is actually a really good book I read on something like this called 'They Both Die In The End' by Adam Silvera and it is so beautiful the things that come from knowing that you have only a set time to live and that you need to really make the most of it yet so, so horrible, that death is still so unexpected and sudden and heart-breaking as any death would be, even though it's predicted to happen. Good book, recommend you read it catually. HOMOPHOBES BE WARE. IT HAS ROMANTIC ACTIONS BETWEEN TWO BOYS. THIS MAY CAUSE YOUR UGLY, UNACCEPTING HERAT TO STOP WORKING. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. In this scenario, I would choose the latter, because I am not scared to face risks such as death at any moment, and would rather go down fighting than slowly withering away, my time left alive fading before my eyes.

WOULD YOU RATHER ALWAYS HAVE A FULL PHONE BATTERY OR A FULL GAS TANK? 👿

Finna Alsvartr

Wolf-Mermaid-Demon Thing
Therianthrope
Plural
Pansexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
I walk everywhere anyways, so full phone battery.
and for @Chime , superman's powers. I would love to fly.

Would you rather live without tea/coffee/any caffeinated anything or live without sugar?

FoxyAnimations

Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Pronouns
Other
I walk everywhere anyways, so full phone battery.
and for @Chime , superman's powers. I would love to fly.

Would you rather live without tea/coffee/any caffeinated anything or live without sugar?
Live without caffeinated stuff. Never really liked them.

Would you rather never sleep again or not be able to sleep often?

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Depends on the connotations. Like powers in which we never have to sleep again and we are still perfectly fine or insomnia? I'm confused. I'm going to choose the first because I really don't want insomnia thank-you very much.

WYR have a device that cleans anything it touches or have a bed that allows you to get a full night's sleep in 1 hour?

Chime

Pronouns
Feminine
As a very messy artist, I'll definitely take the device. It takes me longer to clean up than create.

WYR have a bottle with infinite soda or a bottle with infinite coffee? You can change the flavor whenever you like.

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Bottle with infinite soda, cause I don't like coffee very much, but I would have to install a lock on the bottle so I can't just constantly drink it or I would get diabetes.

WYR be ignored or be criticised?

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Oh f***. You really had to make it hard. Two things I'm incredibly scared of. Jumping off high things into nothingness and swimming in a very, very deep ocean with things that will eat me. I would probably choose skydiving ig, because once you get over the original fear of jumping it would be really cool to see everything spread out down below. It would be like flying too which would be amazing! Not sure about the whole 'flying millions of feet into the air in a tiny plane with the door open to fling yourself into the sky with a random person attached to your back' whole scenario though.

WYR have to write out everything you say by hand, or only be able to speak in rhymes?

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Small wishes. I would not be good with responsibility of a wish that big. Image the consequences! Sure, you might change the world, but you could also just end it completely! Also, how would you ever choose what to wish? And what if the accidentally wished something, like the times when you just think "ugh I wish I didn't have to go to work today" or said something jokily, like 'I wish you never existed' and that was mistaken for the one massive wish? It happened in Geronimo Stilton okay?

Jokes aside, I also believe that no amount of magic or miracle or technology can change the world. We ruined it, we have to fix it. And I would really like the power of small wishes, so then I could wish some little bits of happiness into the lives of people who need it. Plus, I'm always losing things so...

WYR have unlimited battery life on all your devices or free wifi wherever you go?

Chime

Pronouns
Feminine
Totally free wifi. There is always a place to charge a device. Unless you go unprepared into the wilderness, then it sucks. I change my mind, unlimited battery. I want to be able to call for help when I need it.

WYR only be able to take a bath or shower with a one-piece swimsuit or only sleep in the nude no matter the situation?

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Ohhhh damn. That's hard. Uggggggh, sleep nude. Because I'm too young to be dating anyone, and the only person I've ever shared a bed with is... wait frick, school camps. Yeah I'll choose the swimsuit. It would be as annoying as hell, but no way I'm sleeping nude in front of half my grade.

WYR your only mode of transport be a donkey or a giraffe?

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
Therianthrope
Xenogender Pride
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
Giraffe seems very inconvenient.
I'll take the donkey.

WYR be always young or always old?

Chime

Pronouns
Feminine
If I was allowed to pick an age, I would be forever 30. I don't want to look to young to get carded all the time, but not too old to deal with aches and pains. I'm okay with some wrinkles.

WYR have beautiful, silky, and soft hair or flawless and wrinkle-free skin?

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
WYR have beautiful, silky, and soft hair or flawless and wrinkle-free skin?
Depend on other flawless skin just means no wrinkles, or also no pimples/acne, markings etc. If the latter, I wou.d definably chaos ethis. I don't really care about my hair except that it has a horrible texture when it's all knotty and dirty. If only wrinkle-free than I would choose hair because I have quite long hair which is difficult to manage and I'm also not old enough to have wrinkles anyway.

WYR BE REALLY BUSY OR BE REALLY BORED?