Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Would you rather

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
Therianthrope
Xenogender Pride
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
Really busy. I can't handle being idle.

Would you rather be very famous and respected, but live a very busy and demanding life... Or, be unknown, forgotten, but have a peaceful life?

Chime

Pronouns
Feminine
Personally, I prefer a peaceful life. I want to enjoy every minute I have still left on Earth.

WYR have your eyes work like sunglasses or have night vision?

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Night vision. I couldn't care less for sunglasses, as I don't really like daytime and I spend most of my days inside (at school or at home). My short-sightedness and vision gets really bad at night-time though, so I would love night vision! It would make me feel closer to my alter humanity too.

WYR have a photographic memory or an IQ of 200?

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
Therianthrope
Xenogender Pride
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
The IQ test is flawed and doesn't appropriately summarise intelligence, as intelligence is too large of a broad spectrum to categorise.
I'll take the photographic memory.

Would you rather only be able to own laptops, or desktops?

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Laptops, cause they're portable. And sometimes touch-screen. Never had a desktop.

WYR be punished for what you didn’t do or have someone take credit for what you did?

FoxyAnimations

Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Pronouns
Other
Laptops, cause they're portable. And sometimes touch-screen. Never had a desktop.

WYR be punished for what you didn’t do or have someone take credit for what you did?
Be punished for what I did not do. I feel so sad when someone else get's blamed for something, even if I don't like said person.

Would ya rather have wing's or scales? Simple question, heh.

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Seems simple (wings duh), but if any kid of reptile kin answered this... they might think otherwise.

Anyway, I did answer wings because literally since Day 1 of existing, all I've wanted to do was fly. Dragon wings would be the coolest, but I'd take any type. Except maybe insect wings. They would just look creepy and wouldn't help you fly fast anyway.

This is kind of a different wyr, but let's say when you turn... 10, you get to choose 1 of three things to be good at, and have to sacrifice the other two. It doesn't mean you can never be good at the other things, it just means skills in those areas wouldn't come naturally and you'd need alot of practise, persistence, dedication and commitment.
So, what one do you choose?
1) Academic Brilliance (In all subjects and areas involving academics)
2) Sporting Brilliance (in all sports, not just one)
3) Social Skills (in all social situations, this includes public speaking)

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Chit chat. Most new members come onto the chit chat forum eventually anyway, and it's a fun subform to interact with. Scent Rolling isn't really a place for discussion, more just declarations of arrival, and the grill is sometimes a little too much for me with all the interrogations and defensiveness, which is the point of it ig.

WYR someone view all the photos on your phone or someone read all your text messages?
I can't believe you did forget Artistic skills!! I don't want any of these.
Also I'm so sorry about this! I should of put 'the arts' as and option.

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
Therianthrope
Xenogender Pride
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
I'll let them view all the photos on my phone. What they see is on them, I bear no responsibility.

Would you rather lose function in one arm, or lose function in both your legs?

Kirby_and_Impish

Genderflux Pride
Otherkin
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Masculine
Lose function in one arm. Just gotta hope its my left arm.

Would you rather meet your soulmate or meet the one friend that will be loyal through and through

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
Therianthrope
Xenogender Pride
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
Heavens forbid I upload my brain to a cloud storage. Nope. I'll have my own personal robot space, thank you.

Would you rather only wear white, or only wear black?

Finna Alsvartr

Wolf-Mermaid-Demon Thing
Therianthrope
Plural
Pansexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
Only black, obviously

Would you rather your skin change color to show your emotions, or be able to read other people's emotions all the time?

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Read other's emotions. I wouldn't want people to know how I'm feeling, or how my skin thinks I'm feeling tbh, and it would be useful to know how others feel so I can understand and support them.

WYR climb the highest mountains or swim the deepest seas?

Chime

Pronouns
Feminine
Swimming the deepest sea will be easy. Just take a boat, jump in, do a few stokes and done. Then just waste the rest of the day fishing or basking under the sun.

WYR have a big plushie of your kin type or a body pillow of your fantasy or real crush?

FoxyAnimations

Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Pronouns
Other
My crushes are an anthro Lollipop, an animatronic wolf that's a Days Union operative, and another anthro wolf with a gun from Piggy. I'll pass and get the Foxy plushie.

Rather be stuck in a horror game or horror movie?

Akriel

Pronouns
Feminine
In a horror game, in horror movies, your life depends on the overall (un)common sense those around you have.

Would you rather have the hiccups for the rest of your life or always feel like you're about to sneeze but you can't?

Wolfyboi

Pronouns
Masculine
Feeling a sneeze - while the feeling is incredibly irritating, I'd probably get used to it after a while. And from the sound of it I wouldn't have to deal with actually sneezing anymore lol.

Wyr get to live with your 'kintype, or become something very similar but not exactly?

Akriel

Pronouns
Feminine
Live with them, being something similar would just feel off.

Would you rather hear the good news or the bad news first?