Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Would you rather

She/Her
I don’t really read news at all, especially from the paper, so I’d probably prefer to discover the sewer dwellers.

Would you rather snowboard on asphalt or collect blue spheres on a checkerboard planet?

dylan_carmona25

I'd die trying to snowboard on asphalt, so definitely collect blue spheres on a checkerboard planet.

Would you rather work for minimum wage at your dream job or for $75/hour at McDonald's?

CoolishBean

i would work for 75/hour at mcdonalds definitely. i dont have a dream job in the first place haha

would you rather be able to ace every test but you have to study for 2 hours a day until the test day comes or be able ace every test but you have to work at a boring office job for 2 hours a day until the test day comes?

FoxyAnimations

Conceptkin
Thief's Toolbox
Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Other (see signature)
First one, easily.

Would you rather be human in the Roblox Piggy infection, therefore immune but can die easily, or be an anthro non human in the infected, therefore more likely to get infected therefore lose control of yourself physically.

(Soz gotta throw some Piggy shit in)

FeralSol

She/Her
I'd rather be human, because to me death is still a better fate than losing control of yourself.

Would you rather fall into the Undertale underground but you have to do genocide without saving, or live near Mt. Ebott but you can't climb it.

(I know this is cringe, but I had to throw in Undertale crap sorry.)

Chime

She/Her
Minecraft, but I want to be a traveling merchant. With smart lamas that won't drown me or get stuck in holes. You know what, I'll just get a mule. That way I can also ride quickly away from mobs.

WYR never pay for house repairs or never pay for food and drinks?

Alterhuman
She/Her
never pay for food and drinks. House repairs can be put off, but if your broke, free food and drinks makes all the difference.

WYR never take a shower/bath again, or be on house arrest forever?

Chime

She/Her
Would bathing in a river or below a waterfall count? How about rainstorms and oceans? Buckets? Because if they don't count, then I prefer to never use a shower or a bathtub, if that is what is meant by shower and bath. I don't think I want to give up my freedom.

WYR be mentally exhausted or physically exhausted?

Arson

Genderfluid Pride
Otherhearted
Otherkin
It/Its
Being physically exhausted sounds more appealing and I usually recover my energy fast in that way.

WYR having T-rex arms or having extremely long arms? Like, they hit the floor while you walk.

Akriel

Pansexual Pride
Fictionkin
Otherkin
Other (see signature)
Antihero, I, therefore, wouldn't necessarily be evil, I'd just be following my morals.

WYR be in your mental or physical prime?

Cartoon Cat

Stream Key
Fictionkin
He/Him
Physical aka being physically a toon again

Would you rather make existence perfect at the cost of every life on earth (you can bring everyone back) or leave everything as is

Akriel

Pansexual Pride
Fictionkin
Otherkin
Other (see signature)
Expose every secret on Earth; this world is relatively mundane, a major secret could be potentially mind-breaking.

WYR be unable to focus on anything or be hyperfocused on unimportant things?

Cartoon Cat

Stream Key
Fictionkin
He/Him
Expose every secret on Earth; this world is relatively mundane, a major secret could be potentially mind-breaking.

Hyper focused on unimportant things. To quote the mortal Kombat franchise ," there is no knowledge that is not power"

Any/All

Hmmm...I'm kinda already unable to focus on anything for long...... or at all at times so I guess the first one.

WYR Live in a world without music or in a world without books?

The Royal System

Vincian Pride
Plural
Any/All
Without books.
I love to read, but I need music to survive.

Would you rather be without sorrow and everything is false or everything is true and you are without happiness?
-Gabriel