Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

WWYD?

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
She/Her
What would you do? Post a random scenario (as twisted as possible and ask the next person who responds WWYD?) Make sure you tell us what you would do for the scenario of the last person who posted (before you) before you make up your scenario.

So, one day you woke up and learnt that your whole life had been a dream and you were living in a world that was the complete opposite of your 'dream' life. WWYD?

Polyphonic Minds

Crow
Therianthrope
Gay Pride
Plural
Fictionkin
Otherkin
Transgender Pride
He/Him
Be horrified that my brain could create something so realistic and detailed, then maybe make a story based on my experiences.

What would you do if you woke up at night in the middle of nowhere, and you feel like you aren't all alone in the darkness of the woods around you? You sense many eyes watching, but none are there when you turn to look. You hear branches crunching from behind you, yet there is still nothing there. Where do you go? Do you call out for help, or would that lead the opposite directly to you? Could anything match the fear and confusion arising within your very soul?

Alternatively: What if you woke up and you were bald, and you have no clue how that happened? That's also very scary. You live alone in this situation.

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
She/Her
For the first one: I would try and find something to hide under because small spaces make me feel safe. I would probably check I wasn't dreaming and then if I heard another loud noise I would probably just scream and run if I didn't find something to hide under. If I did, I would wait it out until morning so hoping that the 'creatures' would go away with the rising sun.

What would you do if your best friend told you he/she/they/other killed someone?​

Finna Alsvartr

Wolf-Mermaid-Demon Thing
Therianthrope
Plural
Pansexual Pride
Be slightly horrified. I would ask them who, why. I'd report them to the police. If it was a self-defense case, then I will still remain friendly with them. If it was actual murder/manslaughter with vicious intent, nope. bye.

What would you do if you were swimming and suddenly were surrounded by sharks? (PS I know the best answer to this one, so impress me!)

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
VIP
Alterhuman
Aromantic Pride
Asexual Pride
Xe/Xem
Try to remain calm, bop one on the nose or gills if it gets too close to me.

What would you do if you suddenly became famous overnight?

CrowLove

Transgender Pride
Otherhearted
Non-Binary Pride
Plural
Otherkin
Crow
They/Them
Moving to Japan and hide. I don't want ppl to know me. I value my peace and my ability to get "invisible".

What would you do if you wake up and a zombie virus spread around the world?

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
She/Her
Ummmmmmmmmmm.... evacuate the planet? Wash my hands? Isn't there already a virus spreading around the world???? Do we really need more?

WWYD if someone offers to let you go live on TV and tell the world 3 things? Would you even go? If you do take the offer what will you say?

The Royal System

Fictionkin
Polyamorous Pride
Asexual Pride
Plural
Genderflux Pride
Otherkin
Therianthrope
Any/All
I would be scaredish. I would go. I would probably try and shed some light on the lgbtq+ community and Otherkin/Therian community. I would also talk about how we should all just get along.

wwyd if someone you loved died in front of you??

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
She/Her
Cry. Say I'm sorry. Probably blame it on myself. Try to bring them back, deny the fact that they were dead. Might even follow them. Depends who they were really.

WWYD if you crashed into your favourite YouTuber in public?

Polyphonic Minds

Crow
Therianthrope
Gay Pride
Plural
Fictionkin
Otherkin
Transgender Pride
He/Him
This is hard, because there is a lot that I would want changed...

A law that would ban the production of non-biodegradable single use plastics, so corporations would be forced into funding renewable alternatives. There would be a transition period that would allow the change to occur, but the goal is to eradicate these products in the way they are currently packaged/made.

What would you do if your hands were your feet and vice versa?

CrowLove

Transgender Pride
Otherhearted
Non-Binary Pride
Plural
Otherkin
Crow
They/Them
cuss because how the hell am I going to do anything without my glasses??

What would you do when you woke up with Spidermans spider-powers?

Timbrilsom

He/Him
cuss because how the hell am I going to do anything without my glasses??

What would you do when you woke up with Spidermans spider-powers?
I would just keep living life as normal probably. Maybe climb up the occasional building for fun. God knows I'm not smart enough to make web shooters, so without those, all I'd have enhanced strength, spider-sense, and sticky hands. None of those seem very useful in a practical sense tbh.

You get in a violent car crash on your way home from a family vacation killing everyone except you and breaking one of your arms. Moments later, you get a call from your next door neighbor informing you your house burned down. What do you do?

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
VIP
Alterhuman
Aromantic Pride
Asexual Pride
Xe/Xem
Geez, guess I'll just... cry. Probably try and admit myself to a homeless shelter and take a while off work. But I'd eventually need to brave up and go back to living my life. I've gone through hardships before but doing nothing but wallowing in misery doesn't help me. I'd have work put me in an easier temporary role, they would understand. Then eventually try and look for a house to rent again or look for a flatmate I can live with, the housing crisis is pretty awful here.

What would you do if an injured cat was dumped on your doorstep?

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
She/Her
Find the nearest English to whatever language this place speaks translator thingy so I can get the hell out of there! Not before I buy some cool souvenirs tho! Oh and get a selfie! You know what maybe I'll stay for a little while, if it isn't some war-torn apocalypse. It might be fun!
(We're pretending that Covid 19 doesn't exist in this situation nd that I somehow have enough money to pay for a place to stay here)

WWYD if your enemy invited you to her birthday party?

Frank Poddelka

He/Him
Go? I don't care who it is, it's a birthday party. There'll most likely be cake there.

There is a car wreck. You have to choose between saving a seriously injured friend and letting 15 other people die or saving the trapped 15 and watch your friend die. WWYD?
Post automatically merged:

Buy a boat that I could live on, steal my siblings and my friends, and sail around the world.

WWYD if you woke up without a nose?
Oh, and call myself a lord and raise an army of Deatheaters to hunt down the one boy who threatens my regime. Sorry, just had to.