Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

WWYD?

Finna Alsvartr

Wolf-Mermaid-Demon Thing
Therianthrope
Plural
Pansexual Pride
There is a car wreck. You have to choose between saving a seriously injured friend and letting 15 other people die or saving the trapped 15 and watch your friend die. WWYD?
THIS QUESTION. WHY?
It's such a hard choice and we had this debate in person
In total, I think saving the trapped 15 is a better choice and what my friend would want me to do.

What would you do if you woke up switched bodies with your best friend?

Frank Poddelka

What would you do if you woke up switched bodies with your best friend?
Um, that would be you, so... that would be weird. Please enjoy mine, I guess.

There is a car wreck. You have to choose between saving a seriously injured friend and letting 15 other people die or saving the trapped 15 and watch your friend die. WWYD?

But seriously, other people, please respond to this question. I'd like to see what other people say.

Drakmanka

Therianthrope
Genderfluid Pride
Asexual Pride
Otherkin
They/Them
Go? I don't care who it is, it's a birthday party. There'll most likely be cake there.

Post automatically merged:

Oh, and call myself a lord and raise an army of Deatheaters to hunt down the one boy who threatens my regime. Sorry, just had to.

Um, that would be you, so... that would be weird. Please enjoy mine, I guess.

But seriously, other people, please respond to this question. I'd like to see what other people say.

Okay, I'll bite.
I would save those 15 people. My friend would rather die himself than be chosen over 15 other lives. It would destroy me to lose him, but it's the logical choice, and the one he would want me to make.

You discover a book that chronicles your entire life from beginning to end. You could read past the point you are in time now, if you wished. What do you do with the book?

Frank Poddelka

Good answer. And for the book... burn it. I wouldn’t want to be tempted to see my future. There wouldn’t be anything much good the past either. If some of my friends got their hands on it...

Here’s another. Would you rather choose to live comfortably for life or do whatever you wanted (no stipulations) for a week?

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
She/Her
THIS QUESTION. WHY?
It's such a hard choice and we had this debate in person
In total, I think saving the trapped 15 is a better choice and what my friend would want me to do.
Yeah, I saw the question but deliberately didn't answer, because it's super difficult and also (fortunately) very unlikely so I'm hoping it's not that important for me to choose.

Here’s another. Would you rather choose to live comfortably for life or do whatever you wanted (no stipulations) for a week?
Even though I would really want to do whatever I want, I would choose to live comfortably because that would give me a platform to then build to the things that I really want to do, and even though there would the be guidelines, I'm a creative person and can probably slip past most of them, and those that I can't are for my own good.

WWYD if you never had to sleep again?

Drakmanka

Therianthrope
Genderfluid Pride
Asexual Pride
Otherkin
They/Them
WWYD if you never had to sleep again?

I've actually thought about this a lot! I would get so much more done, for one thing. So often I'm unmotivated to do anything I don't absolutely have to and then go to bed wishing I'd just worked on some artwork or something. All because I didn't get enough sleep the night before.
If I didn't need sleep, I'd have time and energy to devote to my art, to learning languages, to writing. Heck, I'd even have time for the library of Steam games I've been amassing for years on end.
In all honesty, though, I think I would also spend a lot of time lonely. If I were the only person who didn't need sleep, that means that there would always be some point where I would have no one to talk to. I'm not an extrovert, in fact I'm quite introverted, but I don't like forced solitude. I'd have to be alone at the very least while the rest of my household slept. I think I'd get used to it eventually though, and just spend the time quietly gaming or drawing or writing. Probably wouldn't try to do language stuff while others were trying to sleep just to keep the noise down.

Okay I guess it's time for me to come up with another question then. Let's see...
You are granted the ability to, in an instant, completely master one skill. What would you choose, and what would you do with your new mastery?

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
She/Her
I would master... damn that's hard.... probably singing. I love singing because it's a great way to express all my emotions, to feel and then let go, the only problem is I've never been able to sing high. So yeah, I would master singing. Or, I would master a language so that I can communicate wth so many new people and then completely confuse others.

Anon Vibes

Fictionkin
Polyamorous Pride
Asexual Pride
Plural
Genderflux Pride
Otherkin
Therianthrope
custom pronouns
SAVE MY FRIEND!!! (I would feel guilty later though)
Oh, and call myself a lord and raise an army of Deatheaters to hunt down the one boy who threatens my regime. Sorry, just had to.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS A HP REFRENCE
Post automatically merged:

WWYD if a circus asked you to join it?

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
She/Her
Say yes! I've always wanted to travel the world and be in a circus, the problem is I'm co-ordinately challenged, so I would probably be very surprised why they asked for me to join but...

WWYD if you could compete in one olympic event? (in this situation you are skilled enough to compete in whatever event that is)

Drakmanka

Therianthrope
Genderfluid Pride
Asexual Pride
Otherkin
They/Them
WWYD if you could compete in one olympic event? (in this situation you are skilled enough to compete in whatever event that is)
I wouldn't. the olympics aren't for me. I probably could have competed pretty well early on when the athletes were supposed to be "average humans" but now with everyone being so specialized to their sport I'd just find it frustrating. Plus, I'm way too lazy to train that hard!

WWYD if you woke up as your kintype (or your choice of kintype for those who have more than one)?

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
She/Her
Well I don't actually classify as otherkin (yet) however if I were to wake up as the animal my heart expresses it would probably be a wolf/tiger/dragon hybrid. Basically a tigers body, but fluffy like a wolf's, grey with black tiger stripes and then horns, wings, claws and the tail of a dragon. If I were to wake up as this I would most definitely fly and run (to see what it's like) and I would howl at the moon and jump off as many things as possible. I would also play fight with my dog (as payback for when I tried to play with him as a human and he beat me). This is if my family doesn't like die on the spot when they see their daughter as an animal.

WWYD if you woke up completely blind?

Unstable_Day

custom pronouns
Defiantly, being me, freak out, cry, get my mother.

WWYD if you discovered physically shifting is real? (Even though it isn't. Gosh, feels weird talking about it cuz it's so controversial.)

Dollar

Otherkin
Alterhuman
Furry
Defiantly, being me, freak out, cry, get my mother.

WWYD if you discovered physically shifting is real? (Even though it isn't. Gosh, feels weird talking about it cuz it's so controversial.)
Immediately become shapeshifter

WWYD if all of a sudden you tripped once every day without fail? Preventative measures wouldn't stop it, you'd still trip.

Frank Poddelka

Get a lawyer to write my will. With my luck, I would trip in the street as a car is coming. Wait, if you’re unconscious in a hospital bed, can you still trip that day?🤓I may be thinking about this too hard.

WWYD… if you were offered immortality.

Dollar

Otherkin
Alterhuman
Furry
Get a lawyer to write my will. With my luck, I would trip in the street as a car is coming. Wait, if you’re unconscious in a hospital bed, can you still trip that day?🤓I may be thinking about this too hard.

WWYD… if you were offered immortality.
Yeah lol you'd fall out of bed. (I wanted to clarify here, I have just realized that this means I have to take this WWYD as well. Whoops.)

I'd say no, living forever would be miserable.

WWYD if you had the power to make any one person have a fantastic year, no matter the current circumstances of their life, at the cost of your own happiness for that year?

Jeb_CC

+Primal Member
VIP
Alterhuman
Aromantic Pride
Asexual Pride
Xe/Xem
Ha, nope. I'd abstain from using that power. If I had to, I'd use it on myself to see what happens.

WWYD... If the world was about to end at the end of the week?

Frank Poddelka

Everything. Go see someone special and spend the rest of our lives together.

WWYD... if you could reverse any one moment in time. Would you do anything different in that moment?

Drakmanka

Therianthrope
Genderfluid Pride
Asexual Pride
Otherkin
They/Them
Everything. Go see someone special and spend the rest of our lives together.

WWYD... if you could reverse any one moment in time. Would you do anything different in that moment?
I wouldn't change any one moment in my life, because who knows how that would change the rest of it? I'm quite happy with how my life has turned out overall and I would never do something that might have the slightest chance to jeopardize it.

WWYD if you had to swap bodies with the person you least like (or even straight-up hate) for one day?

The Boys

Crow
Therianthrope
Gay Pride
Plural
Fictionkin
Otherkin
Transgender Pride
Murdoc: I can't decide who it is. I'm thinking about politicians, because I can't hate anyone else with that intensity. I can't think of much else, either. In this scenario I would lose my shit first, and then I would ruin their career on purpose in the most absurd way. I just hope that something goes wrong and they don't get put in our body while I'm gone. We would need a special anti-politician talisman for that, but we don't have that right now.

WWYD if you like... I can't think of anything. Hold on.

What would you do if you shit and pissed your pants visibly on national television in front of your favorite celebrity (or close to that), and it goes viral online? You obviously become famous for this moment, and you forever live in the shadow of this moment that you can never undo. And the celebrity makes a tweet about it. People make youtube memes with it. You're just forever known as the piss n' shit guy/girl/person. What would you do? Would you cry, or own up to it? Do you take advantage of this fame, or do you live in shame?

I think this is the worst thing I have ever asked, by the way.

Dollar

Otherkin
Alterhuman
Furry
What would you do if you shit and pissed your pants visibly on national television in front of your favorite celebrity (or close to that), and it goes viral online? You obviously become famous for this moment, and you forever live in the shadow of this moment that you can never undo. And the celebrity makes a tweet about it. People make youtube memes with it. You're just forever known as the piss n' shit guy/girl/person. What would you do? Would you cry, or own up to it? Do you take advantage of this fame, or do you live in shame?
If i'm gonna be piss n' shit guy no matter what i do, then i'm gonna make money off of it. As many memes as possible, get myself to be an online celebrity and do tons of sponsorships.

WWDY if you had the ability to get whatever job you'd ever want, and be good at it with 0 effort, but only if you passed through one of the hardest schools in the world?