Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

WWYD?

Frank Poddelka

Pronouns
Masculine
Sounds like Top Gun to me.
Top Gun Maverick: Release Date, Cast, Story, News, and More | Digital Trends
I would become the best Navy pilot. Then go on to become the coolest, single most dangerous person in the world. I would fly every day, do missions for the military any time they asked, and bask in the fame.

WWYD... if you could choose one of the five senses to amplify to superhuman level, at the cost of the other four, which would you choose (e.g., choosing hearing would make you blind, deaf, etc. but you could potentially use hearing as echolocation to "see," like Daredevil).

FoxyAnimations

Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Pronouns
Other
Rather be blind but have amazing hearing. I need my music to survive!!

WWYD if you were asked to join a death game for 1 billion US dollars?

If you don't know what a death game is, in my definition:
A death game is a game where multiple people compete for a certain prize or even nothing at the cost of their life, so if they lose, they die. They win, they live and get a prize if one is involved.

Fractured Souls

Otherkin
Plural
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Other
I'd definitely join. I don't have anything in particular I'm living for except to learn, and what better way to learn and observe than in the heat of a death game? Human behavior, human morality, lying tendencies, survival instincts, much to observe. So, yeah, definitely.

WWYD if you had to choose between your life and the life of your beloved? (Could be a friend, lover, pet, brother, whatever.)

Akriel

Pronouns
Feminine
Life of the beloved, therefore I wouldn't have to go through life thinking "I should have saved them"

WWYD if you had to sing when you spoke?

Akriel

Pronouns
Feminine
I'd finally understand why people in horror movies always make stupid choices.

WWYD if you suddenly forgot how to communicate with people?

Chime

Pronouns
Feminine
Take a selfie with the American flag, build a memorial to the cow who jumped over the moon, try to see if it is possible to turn moon rock into cheese, find the alien space bunny living on the moon, and attempt to create my own portal gun.

WWYD if you found yourself shrunken to the size of a Barbie?

Astro_Equinox

Furry
Alterhuman
Pronouns
Neutral
I'd question why I was the only one to not become their kintype and try to figure out why.

Wwyd if frogs took over the world?

Beepy Data Center

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Pronouns
Other
Ask GLaDOS to put me in a core so I can do science with her.

WWYD if you suddenly found yourself surrounded by a million horse sized ducks?

Chime

Pronouns
Feminine
Run, scream, go to the nearest gun shop and prepare for an invasion. Those duckers won't take me alive.

WWYD if the million horse size ducks were made out of candy?

Astro_Equinox

Furry
Alterhuman
Pronouns
Neutral
Try my best to slay some of the candy horse size ducks and sell em.

WWYD if you saw a mysterious chest at your door step?

Cartoon Cat

Fictionkin
Pronouns
Masculine
Assuming it's constantly a day in the past it would technically not truly the past. What you're proposing is a paradox in of itself.

Wwyd if you had no repercussions and an abundance of resources? Such as buy a mansion, make a video game, rule a country, etc

Akriel

Pronouns
Feminine
Anything and everything I can so that, y'know, we don't kill ourselves by killing the planet. I'd do more, but I assume we can only do one thing.

WWYD, or I suppose where would you go if you could go anywhere for a week. No limits beyond time.

Cartoon Cat

Fictionkin
Pronouns
Masculine
I'd go to the toon world I live in the astral. So I can help Oswald and Mickey make a permanent back and forth. So I can somewhat get back to living my previous life.

Wwyd if Majora's moon was going to hit the earth in 3 days?